Update Sulli Ditched Her Schedule Before?



Instiz: Sulli didn't attend an Awards amongst a non-existing schedule




On Jan 16, Sulli didn't attend Golden Disk Awards because "she had to cinema her movie"



f(x): "We percentage our abide by amongst Sulli, who couldn't hold out hither today."
-The article every bit good says Sulli couldn't attend the awards due to filming her movie



If you lot read the information nearly Sulli's motion painting The Pirates, it states that the filming was done on Jan 9



Her side past times side motion painting Fashion King started filming on Jan 18

- Basically Sulli had no filming schedule on Jan 10 Jan 17 but she didn't attend the Awards on the 16th




On Jan 19, Sulli obtained a cart driving licence 
(This licence is exclusively for the place's promotion)



Her existent license inwards Choiza's wallet (you tin alter your mention inwards the license)


=====


- Hul... The other members must hold out having a difficult time

- Woah... the to a greater extent than I discovery out, the to a greater extent than I intend she's immature

- No wonder why her fans are mad

- I don't fifty-fifty experience anything anymore because I completely lost my feelings for her... I but experience bad for the other members ㅠㅠ I promise it ends well



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel