Update Stable Groups - Beast, Shinee, Infinite



Pann: The most stable idol groups



Beast



SHINee



Infinite


No crimes, no bad relationships, unique music, likable to the public


=====


1. [+338, -33] I promise Infinite, SHINee, together with Beast proceed to promote without controversies together with dice similar Shinhwa

2. [+283, -26] These 3 groups are likable idols. Please promote for long!

3. [+262, -27] I intend SHINee, Beast, together with Infinite volition proceed to last the function yesteryear without a deal for years. The 3 groups are at a similar historic menstruum together with I don't intend whatever of them would campaign large trouble, only footling issues

4. [+172, -2] The 3 groups are famous for their MR-removed versions ㅋㅋ Only live

5. [+132, -4] The 3 groups are non the real function yesteryear of idols but they're nevertheless at a high degree together with popular. I intend they'll proceed to succeed. They didn't convey large controversies together with their songs are good. I promise they halt similar Shinhwa without large issues

6. [+126, -3] I similar all these 3 groups... They're real unique together with likable... I personally similar Beast's lyrical music. But I equally good similar Infinite together with SHINee

7. [+118, -3] SHINee is seven years, Beast is six years, together with Infinite is five years. SHINee's contract ends side yesteryear side twelvemonth together with at their concert, they hinted that they'll renew it... They said they'll rest together forever. I promise Beast together with Infinite equally good final long

8. [+115, -4] I don't know almost idols but I actually similar Beast's lyrical music. I similar SHINee's Symtoms together with Infinite's White Confession. I similar these 3 groups the most, they're similar the standards of idols. They convey popularity, populace recognition, together with are stable. They don't seem similar troublemakers together with they await well-mannered. I similar them all, hwaiting

9. [+102, -5] The mutual trait of those groups is that they didn't convey a large striking vocal that boosted upward their popularity at in ane lawsuit but they became pop slow together with are stably keeping their popularity. They await together with therefore expert ㅠㅠ I'm looking for Beast's comeback! Beast, SHINee, Infinite, hwaiting!!!!!!!!

10. [+91, -2] Infinite, SHINee, together with Beast all convey expert songs. I'm non their fan but I head to all of their songs

11. [+89, -3] I actually similar Beast's Midnight. Also SHINee's Sherlock ㅋㅋ How practice they perform the difficult choreography piece singing live? White Confession for Infinite



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel