Update Ssul Jeon Criticizes Luna Joon Young's Tweet Method



Instiz: Heo Ji Woong, "Moon Joon Young's agency of revealing was the worst method... It's a similar experience to Lee Byung Hun"




Heo Ji Woong: 

"This is similar to Lee Byung Hun's hand-written letter." 

"Do celebrities non bring anyone who consults nigh how to bargain alongside crisis situations? It was the worst method. The tweets were written wrongly together with he only posted his emotions from frustration. Who's going to grip alongside him?" 

-

Park Ji Yoon:

"I thought, "how frustrated was he to postal service this?" but thus I felt similar I was betrayed. He all of a precipitous stated that he was going to protect his CEO. I don't know why he shed bloody tears when it was going to cease inward a day."


=====


- Nine Muses' fans don't bring skilful reactions nigh this, either...

- He stated every bit if he was going to give away everything but it ended thus suddenly... And the postal service itself is only wrongly written...

- But if Moon Joon Young didn't create this, thus I recall the fellowship wouldn't bring listened to him. I recall he stepped upwardly together with was existence brave

- Honestly, I grip alongside Park Ji Yoon. At first, I thought, "he actually had nowhere to say this..." but the effect was also weird. I only experience bad because Nine Muses got a deplorable icon out of it

- I estimate it was his best choice... It's non similar he tin opened upwardly up a press conference when the fellowship is similar this

- I was going to back upwardly Moon Joon Young because I felt bad for him but afterward a day, he said he was going to protect his CEO... I larn that they solved it out but I felt betrayed

- I watched the demonstrate together with the argue why they compared Lee Byung Hun's alphabetic quality together with Moon Joon Young's tweets is because Lee Byung Hun's hand-written alphabetic quality exclusively made the province of affairs worse. They meant that he should've quietly filed a trial or done a clear action. He should've either stayed tranquillity or showed his frustration until the end, instead of all of a precipitous proverb he loves his CEO...




Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel