Update Ex-Leader Of Dal Shabet Films A Bed Scene Inwards A Movie



Instiz: Ex-leader of Dal Shabet inwards an adult content..?




Ex-member of Dal Shabet Viki inwards a painting demo "A Pharisee"


=====


- I searched upwards as well as at that spot are too ex-members of Jewelry as well as MILK

- I heard that she's the solely daughter grouping fellow member who has an exposure scene inwards the film

- Hul... I idea she was solely a lookalike of Viki...

- How did an idol cease upwards similar that?

- Ah as well as thus it was this. They did as well as thus much media-play maxim "ex-member of a daughter group"

- I experience no sympathy because she chose to create it

- I would've been devastated if I was her fan



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel