Update Abnormal Peak Chosen To Hold Upwardly #3 Tv Set Present Koreans Similar The Almost + The Members' Popularity Poll



Article: JTBC 'Abnormal Summit' becomes #3 TV present Koreans similar the most




September result:

1. Jang Bori is Here
2. Infinity Challenge
3. Abnormal Summit
4. Real Man
5. 1N2D

On July, Abnormal Summit was inwards overstep 20. On August, it was #8.


=====


1. [+59, -0] The tendency Abnormal Summit is jjang jjang funny

2. [+48, -0] Congratulations, members!! Good news, skillful news

3. [+44, -0] The solely present I sentinel these days! It's non similar the foreigners are forced to nation "I beloved Korea", they criticize things, convey discussions, as well as tell stories virtually their ain countries. It's funny! My dad too enjoys it, I sentinel it alongside him on Mondays ㅋㅋ

4. [+31, -0] I desire G11 to larn to a greater extent than pop as well as earn a lot of money. Be happy

-


Instiz: The most charming fellow member on Abnormal Summit, Zhang Yuan




Q: The most charming fellow member on Abnormal Summit?

1. Zhang Yuan (China)
2. Enes Kaya (Turkey)
3. Daniel Lindemann (Germany)
4. Alberto Mondi (Italy)
5. Tyler Rasch (USA)
6. Takuya Terada (Japan)
7. Daniel Snoeks (Australia)
8. Julian Quintart (Belgium)
9. Guillaume Patry (Canada)
10. Robin Deiana (France)
11. Sam Okeyere (Ghana)


=====


- He's as well as hence charming... I beloved you lot Zhangjusshi

- I select Daniel, Aussie oppa ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- They're all skillful simply Alberto for me... <3

- I similar Zhang Yuan simply I'm for Gerniel ㅠㅠㅠ


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel