Update Squad B Bobby Shows His Frustration Towards Idol Rappers



Instiz: 'Show Me The Money 3' Bobby "I don't empathise the idols who rap because they can't sing"



Bobby:

"(Among idols), in that place are simply about people who rap because they can't sing. I actually don't empathise them."

"They're the argue why there's a championship called "idol rapper". I mean value the championship is becoming a joke. As simply about other idol rapper, I desire to tell a give-and-take to those who are ruining the title."


=====


- Some idols mean value speaking chop-chop is rapping, peculiarly woman somebody idols

- Raps of nearly woman somebody idols are no dissimilar from narrations

- Really agreed. I likewise milkshake my caput at my bias sometimes...

- Some people lift woman somebody idols but aren't manful somebody idols worse? ㅋㅋ There are enough of them who can't sing or rap

- I solely approve LE from woman somebody idols

- When an idol gets criticized for their bad singing, their fans defend them past times proverb "but he/she is a rapper" when they can't fifty-fifty rap

- They should write their ain raps at least...



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel