Update Sm Rookies - Fry Trouble & Johnny



Pann: SM Rookies nestling delineate of piece of occupation visual



Lami (Kim Sung Kyung), 03er



Jeno, 00er



Mark



Lami, Ji Sung, Mark, Jeno



Dong Hyuk, Jeno, Mark, Ji Sung, EXO Lay



Ji Sung & Jeno


=====


1, [+102, -3] I intend SM volition rootage exposing the kids to the cameras in addition to grow them similar Johnny's... I'm getting chills... I'm to a greater extent than scared at how Japanese ahjummas are crazy over those piffling kids, in addition to Johnny grandfather is similar a pervert... I promise our province wouldn't locomote fantasized over kids

2. [+98, -6] I don't desire them to deed simulated when they're nevertheless immature trainees. And considering the possibility of non aging well, I desire to encounter them when they're established, non when they're kids... I'm against the Rookies system

3. [+88, -4] 03er is nevertheless twelve ㅋㅋㅋ I don't know when they started beingness a trainee only if they debut at 18, they nevertheless bring to develop for half dozen years ㅋㅋ 

4. [+23, -3] I don't know why I'm getting chills... I don't know what the hell they're doing alongside piffling kids

5. [+15, -0] Lami reminds me of Sulli because she was cast when she's a nestling actress. What if she becomes an SM idol in addition to ends upwards similar Sulli ㅋㅋㅋ Sulli is beingness rebellious because she desire to locomote an actress, non an idol. I'm certain they told her that they'll allow her deed when they were casting her... The reality would locomote the non-stop phase performances alongside a barbarous schedule similar a money making machine

6. [+14, -0] Lami is pretty. She'll locomote 1 of the idols who correspond SM's looks

7. [+13, -0] I saw Lami inwards a pilus salon. She's a nestling only she was then pretty ㅋㅋㅋ 

8. [+12, -2] Everything aside, SM needs to spit out SM The Ballad Jino

 I intend SM volition rootage exposing the kids to the cameras in addition to grow them similar Johnny Update SM Rookies - nestling delineate of piece of occupation & Johnny


-


Pann: I intend SM Rookies Johnny (Seo Young Ho) volition locomote a stan attractor if he debuts




=====


1. [+44, -0] He's non ugly only his visual gets divided opinions

2. [+37, -8] Taeyong for me... How tin sack somebody await similar him? SM is actually daebak. Taeyong's by pictures await the same... SM is totally jjang ㅠㅠ

 I intend SM volition rootage exposing the kids to the cameras in addition to grow them similar Johnny Update SM Rookies - nestling delineate of piece of occupation & Johnny


3. [+33, -10] Are yous the 1 who keeps posting well-nigh Rookies? ㅋㅋㅋ But his human face upwards would attract stans, indeed

4. [+14, -1] Non-fans bashed SM idols because "they await the same" in addition to straight off they're bashing him because he's non SM style... How am I supposed to react to this?

5. [+11, -12] He's the worst from the Rookies

6. [+10, -5] I intend I could lucifer a money inwards his nostrils. He looks so-so to me. He looks similar a camel, it'll instruct divided opinions. He's disappointing from SM's standards

7. [+6, -0] He's the ugliest from Rookies. Taeyong is much better

8. [+6, -1] He's so-so



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel