Update Roommate Flavor Ii Gets Adept Responses



Article: 'Roommate' Park Joon Hyung gets amazed at Young Ji's muscles, "her thigh muscles are..."




=====


1. [+9237, -313] Kara Young Ji joining the demo was god's work

2. [+6934, -338] Heo Young Ji is too hence cute when she laughs ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+5845, -247] Heo Young Ji is too hence cute. I was her fan since she joined Kara

4. [+596, -26] Cute ㅋㅋㅋ <3

5. [+596, -26] I congratulate Young Ji's debut. I went to the same schoolhouse too had the same dream equally her. She has expert personalities too she's kind! People tell her ikon is faux simply she was ever kind. Congratulations for your debut!!!

6. [+476, -11] I also idea her thighs were no joke when I was watching Kara's performances. I intend it stands out from skinny girls. I promise she doesn't larn the shots Looking likewise skinny doesn't await good

-


Article: 'Roommate2' Lee Guk Joo shows involvement inward Seo Kang Joon, "I was curious earlier I came here"


 Park Joon Hyung gets amazed at Young Ji Update Roommate flavor two gets expert responses


=====


1. [+3719, -222] Any adult woman would await at handsome men!! Don't hate

2. [+2718, -63] Park Joon Hyung nim is too hence funny ㅋㅋㅋ 

3. [+2211, -156] Guk Joo unnie is too hence likable <3

4. [+2148, -102] Season two is definitely funny

-


Article: 'Roommate2' Only the members bring changed... it's all the same boring


 Park Joon Hyung gets amazed at Young Ji Update Roommate flavor two gets expert responses


=====


1. [+554, -61] Why? It was too hence funny ㅋㅋㅋ When Young Ji was eating a wrap

2. [+474, -49] I establish it funny ㅋㅋㅋ It was god's operate to alter the members

3. [+468, -65] The journalist is the alone i who finds it boring

4. [+416, -46] It was actually funny for me. Season 1 was too hence dull simply flavor two is too hence playful

5. [+368, -37] Season two is much meliorate than S1



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel