Update Prettiest Fellow Member Inwards Girl's Day?



Pann: Prettiest fellow member inward Girl's Day?



Sojin



Yura



Minah



Hyeri


=


1. [+437, -38] Yura. She's tall as well as is the prettiest

2. [+228, -221] Sojin for me. I similar cat-faced people similar her

3. [+131, -172] Hyeri looks the prettiest

4. [+90, -5] I saw Girl's Day inward existent life as well as Yura was actually daebak. Her human face upwards looks apartment on a covert only irl, her human face upwards was one-half the size of my face

5. [+75, -7] Yura. I tin dismiss country that she got a lot of dearest every 2d she grew up. Her grinning is as well as then pretty

6. [+64, -11] Minah for me ㅋㅋ She's a typical stan attractor

7. [+60, -6] Look how the comments are mixed here. Girl's Day doesn't accept a visual fault as well as they're all unique. So people accept dissimilar thoughts ㅋㅋ

8. [+55, -5] Yura is pretty only Minah is as well as then cute

s Day inward existent life as well as Yura was actually daebak Update Prettiest fellow member inward Girl's Day?


9. [+51, -16] I intend Sojin is the prettiest. She ever caught my attending during Darling as well as Something ㅋㅋ Girl's Day members are all pretty as well as then it's difficult to choose

10. [+47, -3] They're all pretty... I'll selection Yura amongst my standards



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel