Update Pelting Disses Psy's Body

 
 
Pann: Psy all of a precipitous becomes rude
 
 
 
Rain: "I intend working on my trunk is a correct means for my fans. I intend it's a must that a vocalist has to satisfy the audience's anticipations."
 
 
=
 
 
1. [+245, -2] Psy's means is keeping his electrical flow body. Do you lot actually intend it'll move charming if Psy has Rain's body? I can't fifty-fifty imagine
 
2. [+208, -1] Psad
 
3. [+157, -1] This is then funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
4. [+76, -0] It wouldn't stimulate got been funny if it was a normal picture, only Psy looks then sad inwards the motion-picture present ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
5. [+68, -0] Psy actually takes help of himself, though ㅋㅋ He performs actually difficult in addition to pours all his unloosen energy at concerts in addition to stages. But he never loses weight in addition to keeps his body. It's amazing
 
6. [+43, -0] Psy's snowman-like trunk is a correct means for his fans ㅋㅋ
 
7. [+32, -0] Psy is then funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why does he hold off then distressing ㅋㅋ
 
8. [+29, -0] Gangnam Style wouldn't stimulate got gotten this pop if Psy had a muscular body
 
9. [+27, -0] ㅠㅠ
 
I intend working on my trunk is a correct means for my fans Update Rain disses Psy's body
 
 
10. [+21, -0] His confront is similar '_' So cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
11. [+21, -0] His confront is then cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
 
 

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel