Update Peak Xxx Osts Inwards 2014



Pann: 2014 OST rate of the highest earnings



1. Let It Go - Frozen
2. Lost Stars - Begin Again
3. Every Moment of You - The Stars
4. I Love You - It's Okay, It's Love
5. What's Wrong With Me? - You're All Surrounded
6. Hello - The Stars
7. It's Okay, It's Love - It's Okay, It's Love
8. My Destiny - The Stars
9. No One Else Like You - Begin Again
10. Best Luck - It's Okay, It's Love
11. Sleepless Night - It's Okay, It's Love
12. Tears Falling Like Today - The Stars
13. Like a Star - The Stars
14. It's Strange, With You - Discovery of Love
15. Tell Me If You Wanna Go Home - Begin Again
16. I Really Miss You - Discovery of Love
17. Goodbye My Love - Fated To Love You
18. Love, That One Word - You're All Surrounded
19. H5N1 Step You Can't Take Back - Begin Again
20. Do You Want To Build a Snowman? - Frozen
21. Lost Stars - Begin Again
22. Love Fiction - It's Okay, It's Love
23. H5N1 Higher Place - Begin Again
24. Like a Fool - Begin Again
25. To You - Reply 1994
26. Coming Up Roses - Begin Again
27. It's You - iii Days
28. Love You, Erase You, Cry Again - iii Days
29. Love Is An Open Door - Frozen
30. In Front of Your House - The Stars


=


1. [+107, -12] Woo Jongdae ㅋㅋ He's #10. It's his outset in addition to yet he did well

2. [+87, -10] Oh the #10 vocal is Jongdae's

3. [+82, -8] Jongdae-ya...

 I used to actually loathe EXO only I became a fan of Chen amongst the vocal  Update Top xxx OSTs inwards 2014


4. [+46, -0] Chen's Best Luck is a actually adept song. I used to actually loathe EXO only I became a fan of Chen amongst the vocal ㅋㅋ

 I used to actually loathe EXO only I became a fan of Chen amongst the vocal  Update Top xxx OSTs inwards 2014


5. [+40, -0] Chen's OST was actually good. I used to accept the vocal on repeat

6. [+34, -3] I don't intend Chen has much haters

7. [+31, -0] I used to dislike EXO only I actually dearest the vocal ㅋㅋ I intend I mightiness became his fan... My beau listened to the vocal in addition to said he liked Chen's vocalisation in addition to song. He even in addition to then listens to it oft ㅠㅠ

8. [+30, -0] There are a lot of OSTs of It's Okay, It's Love. The OSTs were great



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel