Update Nation's Grouping God Reunites On Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook



Article: 'Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook' god appears inwards chants together with thank you lot "they're on TV"




=====


1. [+795, -41] I childishly cried when I was watching god ㅠㅠ Reminds me together with then much of the past...

2. [+782, -32] I wasn't fifty-fifty inwards their fan social club precisely I works life myself singing all of their songs fifty-fifty though it's been 10 years

3. [+748, -42] Amazing!!!

4. [+60, -2] They're all handsome precisely Yoon Gye Sang is together with then handsome His smiling is melting me ㅋㅋㅋ 

5. [+52, -2] They became the Nation's grouping because "they await similar citizens" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

6. [+50, -8] God of God. How many songs are at that spot that people tin sing along? Real legends

7. [+48, -3] I was happy because they reminded me of my happiest together with hardest years of belatedly 10's together with early on 20's. From my high schoolhouse years to my academy together with armed forces years. As their songs changed, I felt similar I was riding a fourth dimension machine. The by is missed together with precious because the introduce is packed together with busy. They're to a greater extent than welcomed later on their disbandment. You realize something is precious when it's gone. Tonight was healing a lot of people, including non-fans of god

8. [+46, -3] I got chills when the 5 members appeared. I did the fan chants. I was existence Jun Ji Hyun together with did the "no no". I flare-up into laughter when they said, "we became the Nation's grouping because nosotros await similar citizens." ㅋㅋ I was together with then embarrassed when Yoon Gye Sang was shaking his butt. I cried when they sang Ordinary Day. I was lamentable because they didn't sing Blue Promise. Just similar Reply 1997, my best friend was a Shinhwa fan together with I didn't possess got to her for solar daytime later on a fight. It reminded me of the memory. An hr together with thirty minutes was besides short...

9. [+44, -8] god is the best when it comes to singing along. Fans know the lyrics to a greater extent than than the singers ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+43, -4] They're our Nation's grouping sure enough <3 So touching ㅠㅠ This is a unlike feeling from their concert ㅠㅠ Our Nation's grouping who stayed inwards the past, is staying, together with volition travel staying amongst us <3

11. [+38, -2] I got chills when the 5 members appeared... Hah... plenty said

12. [+37, -3] I spent my schoolhouse years amongst god! Thank you lot for coming dorsum ㅠㅠ

13. [+36, -3] Everything was touching precisely I got chills at "no no" 

14. [+31, -2] I'm an H.O.T fan precisely I cried... I envy them...



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel