Update Nam Joo Hyuk Inwards Your School

 
 
Pann: What if in that place was a man child similar this inward your school?
 
 
 
 
=
 
 
1. [+339, -2] Those scary sunbaes amongst thick makeup volition hitting on him... H5N1 loser similar me volition entirely bring to stare ㅠ ㅠ
 
2. [+196, -3] Hurray
 
 What if in that place was a man child similar this inward your schoolhouse Update Nam Joo Hyuk inward your school
 
 
3. [+186, -15] I'll hold off at him from far away in addition to think, "woah, he's in addition to thence handsome"... I'll bring all sorts of imaginations similar dating him in addition to muddied thoughts. I'll tell to my friend, "he's handsome simply he's non my type" because I don't desire to wound my pride. But my oral cavity volition nevertheless larn thirsty when I run across him
 
4. [+57, -0] He'll move inward a human relationship for the entire year
 
5. [+51, -0] I'm a fan of Nam Joo Hyuk. Honestly, if there's actually a tyke similar him, I won't fifty-fifty move able to utter to him
 
6. [+48, -0] I'll human action cool in addition to chic when my friends are going crazy for him. But on the inside, I'll move thinking, "holy fuck, he's in addition to thence handsome hah". I'll stem him on Kakao Story in addition to Facebook ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
7. [+43, -0] Those girls that quaff in addition to smoke amongst inappropriate clothe volition stick to his sides in addition to go, "Joohyuk-ah ♥" in addition to bullshit their way. I'll stand upwardly from afar away in addition to think, "he's my ideal type"
 
8. [+40, -0] Nam Joo Hyuk is like the criterion of schoolhouse uniforms. He's a skillful illustration of schoolhouse uniforms
 
9. [+36, -0] There was actually a man child similar him when I was inward optic school. Honestly, Nam Joo Hyuk is handsomer than him simply the oppa was no joke, either. He was handsome in addition to looked similar Lee Seunggi. He had such wide shoulders amongst amazing proportions. He had a depression musical note vox in addition to skillful grades. I entirely looked at him from afar. I couldn't fifty-fifty dare to give him pepero ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Those humans are entirely meant to move stared
 
 
 

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel