Update Musical Histrion Uhm Ki Joon Talks Most His Gay Rumors Alongside Kyuhyun




Article: 'Radio Star' Uhm Ki Joon, "there was a blind exceptional of me in addition to Kyuhyun's gay rumors"

Source: Newsen via Nate

Kyuhyun: "Uhm Ki Joon hyung told me that the gay rumor was most me in addition to him. I decided to throw a joke in addition to texted him, "honey ♥" He replied me alongside curses."

1. [+210, -6] ㅋㅋ He cursed at Kyuhyun ㅋㅋ The blind items are besides right these days simply let's non believe them besides much...

2. [+142, -37] I heard that the rumor was most SHINee Key

3. [+86, -16] Hul simply why create they stand upward for in addition to then well?

4. [+17, -0] So funny how he texted "honey  ♥" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+15, -1] Kyuhyun likes non-celebrity women

6. [+10, -0] ㅋㅋ This rumor can't locomote truthful at all. Kim Tae Hee author said Kyuhyun likes celebrity women equally good equally non-celebrity women


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel