Update Minah's Singing Ability



Pann: Minah's singing mightiness ㅋㅋ




=


1. [+80, -71] I saw Girl's Day too Ailee singing Problem on MAMA too I didn't intend Minah was losing to Ailee. People intend Ailee sings ameliorate because of her song gain too I every bit good intend the same. But I was amazed at how Minah sang the high notes... Her vocalisation gets divided opinions simply she shouldn't larn bashed for her talent. Minah e'er gets bashed when compared amongst other singers

2. [+65, -38] I similar Minah's unique voice

3. [+52, -34] Crazy butthurt bitches. I became a fan of her afterward listening to You And I too Just Hold Hands

4. [+40, -31] Minah is a highest class? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She lacks a lot comparison to Ailee, Hyorin, Taeyeon too Mamamoo ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+34, -13] They're comparison Minah to Ailee ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Let me laugh

6. [+27, -2] I tried to sing Minah's high notes inward Nothing Lasts Forever too I near broke my neck

7. [+24, -11] Ailee's gonna cry. She gets compared to Minah, woah...

8. [+21, -18] She solely shouts. Honestly she's non that good




Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel