Update Criticisms On Sehun Proceed + Fans Firstly Defending Him



Pann: The work of EXO is Sehun




1. [+200, -11] I'm a fan but I don't desire to defend him... But us fans know how much Sehun cheers EXO-L as well as then nosotros don't tell anything to him but he can't last defended for this. I likewise desire Sehun to improve as well as filter his friends...

2. [+140, -32] I acknowledge it but produce y'all accept to post it? I mean value he did improve, though ㅋㅋ But I don't come across him trying. Chanyeol was originally a skillful vocalist as well as his rapping got as well as then much better. Kai likewise practiced difficult as well as got to a greater extent than parts. Tao is skillful at rapping as well as he won a lot of awards. Do y'all solely heed to Korean versions? Listen to both Korean as well as Chinese versions as well as you'll come across that Lay, Chen, Xiumin, Tao, KAi, Chanyeol, DO, Baekhyun, as well as Suho all tin sack sing. Sehun but doesn't accept much parts

3. [+96, -62] So did he terms y'all inwards whatsoever way? Don't fifty-fifty speak if y'all didn't teach to their concert. And I can't defend Sehun, either. All I tin sack tell is that he couldn't trip the low-cal fantastic at all when he was immature but he improved, I guess?

4. [+37, -23] Is he 'EXO Sehun' every bit a vocalist or 'EXO Sehun' every bit a dancer? Consider his master copy championship every bit a vocalist instead of defending him

5. [+25, -49] Who are y'all to last judging him? We likewise know that Sehun can't sing but produce y'all mean value y'all accept the correct to justice him? So y'all desire him to last out of EXO or what?

6. [+24, -6] It's truthful that Sehun is solely getting past times his visual... Honestly, if nosotros await at solely their faces, Sehun stands out the roughly amongst his prince-like face. He has the biggest popularity inwards China. He's untalented but I gauge it doesn't affair because visual is a talent inwards this world. He could teach onto acting as well as hitting large similar Yoona but he has to piece of work 100 times harder than now. His dancing is average as well as is non amend than Kai, as well as he doesn't appear to piece of work every bit difficult every bit Kai. I mean value fifty-fifty Xiumin is a amend dancer

7. [+21, -15] Problem? I know that he can't sing but produce y'all accept to telephone telephone him a problem? Can't y'all operate another words? Makes me as well as then pissed off

8. [+19, -4] I don't mean value Sehun is disturbing his grouping inwards whatsoever way



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel