Update The Legend Of 2D Generation Idols, Tvxq

 
 
Pann: The legend of sec generation idols, TVXQ
 
 
 
 
 
=
 
 
1. [+245, -6] I haven't seen a 5BSK Pann inwards a land ㅠㅠ There won't survive a grouping similar this anymore
 
2. [+213, -3] Omo I clicked this postal service every bit before long every bit I saw "TVXQ" inwards the championship hehe. There must survive a lot of Cassies reading this. I actually immature adult woman these faces ㅠㅠ I scrolled downwardly the postal service smile only I'm straight off distressing too I got reminded of the memories
 
3. [+199, -16] You guys worked difficult to produce sum the empty spots ㅠㅠ We cried too fought a lot only give thank yous you for keeping your spot. Serve good inwards the regular army too TVXQ Cassiopeia forever
 
 Omo I clicked this postal service every bit before long every bit I saw  Update The legend of sec generation idols, TVXQ
 
 
4. [+85, -2] Proud of pearl ruddy body of body of water ㅠㅠ
 
 Omo I clicked this postal service every bit before long every bit I saw  Update The legend of sec generation idols, TVXQ
 
 
5. [+73, -4] There volition never survive a grouping that volition fifty-fifty survive about TVXQ's level... Talent, personalities, visual, fandom, power, etc... There isn't whatever idol that tin surpass these... It's fifty-fifty problematic to compare electrical flow idols to TVXQ. Their classes are every bit good different
 
6. [+70, -3] "TVXQ" has its rigid aura to its advert unlike from other idols. They were the idols that I spent my educatee years amongst too they were amongst me for the one-half of my life... I'm supporting their private paths straight off only I promise they would get together together, laugh, too speak close their 5BSK days inwards the hereafter ㅠㅠ
 
7. [+59, -2] Technically, it's nonetheless non tertiary generation yet because no idol surpassed TVXQ
 
 
 

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel