Update Kim Tae Woo Gets Criticized For Putting Shinhwa Downwardly + He Apologizes



Article: Kim Tae Woo "Rival Shinhwa? They were non fifty-fifty a fit during god's peak"



Kim Tae Woo:

"god's altitude was the 3rd album 'Lies', as well as H.O.T disbanded at that time. So it's non similar god surpassed H.O.T, it's that god did good when H.O.T was disappearing. H.O.T as well as god never shared Jamshil stadium."

"For Shinhwa, well... I'll say this fifty-fifty if I instruct abhor from Shinhwa fans. They weren't fifty-fifty a match. If we're talking close Jamshil stadium, Shinhwa fans were close 30%, god was 60%, as well as the other 10% were fans from other artists."


=====


1. [+1157, -768] I'm a Shinhwa fan. According to the official fan clubs, Shinhwa has close 3000 to a greater extent than fans than god. I'll say what I accept to because you lot prepared to instruct hate. There's a fellow member who left his grouping because he regretted his grouping promotions. Can the fellow member as well as Shinhwa fifty-fifty endure compared? They're non fifty-fifty comparable. I acknowledge that god got pop afterwards the 3rd album as well as Jaemin. So? Shinhwa did much to a greater extent than things acre you lot guys were absent for 10 years? Your group's supply is non a comeback, it's a reunion. You e'er seem to endure caught upward amongst the fame you lot had inward the past times as well as you're e'er talking close the past. Shinhwa never showed off their past. Live inward the time to come as well as speak close the future. You e'er speak close cast but what cast are you lot talking about? How your grouping reunited afterwards 10 years as well as apologizing now? ㅋ The levels are dissimilar ㅋㅋ 

2. [+1108, -233] The peaks are dissimilar ㅋㅋㅋ Shinhwa has been maintaining the 30% as well as they hitting large amongst Brand New when god was getting into controversies... It's non tardily to create that... I'm an H.O.T fan but I mean value Shinhwa's continuity is amazing...

3. [+990, -221] Shinhwa's minute album T.O.P was daebak inward 1999. What's amongst this immature netizen who's maxim that Shinhwa never hitting daebak every bit singers?

4. [+195, -71] He'll say fifty-fifty if he'll instruct hate? Why is he bringing Shinhwa? They fifty-fifty had a press conference to denote their disbandment. It's pitiable plenty that they're forthwith claiming it's non a reunion, but why are you lot also putting downward other group? You guys said you lot wouldn't create broadcast promotions because this grouping advertisement is especial but you're all over the broadcast. I mean value your creed is non doing every bit you lot stated ^^ Shinhwa cheered your grouping as well as fifty-fifty sent a wreath to your concert, I don't empathise why you're maxim such a thing on broadcast. There's e'er 1 mortal who instruct abhor because they say annoying things, as well as it's you, Kim Tae Woo-ssi

5. [+187, -34] It doesn't affair who was pop at that time. Shinhwa never talked close god similar that. Not merely god, but they don't position downward others as well as exclusively praise them. This is why I honey Shinhwa as well as I'm touched at how their minds never change. I similar god's music but Kim Tae Woo is so-so

6. [+177, -170] Can Shinhwa telephone telephone god out for their controversies when Shinhwa are the criminal-dols afterwards Bigbang? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


-


Article: Kim Tae Woo apologizes for his comment on Shinhwa's popularity "I'm distressing for hurting... I'm reflecting"


Kim Tae Woo:

"I barely read comments or sentry TV... I didn't realize how large this is until now. On the broadcast, they were talking close Shinhwa as well as god every bit rivals as well as therefore I said such a contestation for fun. I spoke likewise freely because I'm really unopen to them. Thinking from their perspective, I mean value Shinhwa fans as well as Shinhwa hyungs wouldn't endure happy amongst it. I merely called Minwoo hyung as well as apologized. I was deciding how to speak to Shinhwa Changjo's, I'm posting this. I'm genuinely distressing for my thoughtless statement."

"I reflected a lot amongst the comments. But I promise you lot empathise that I wasn't beingness honest. Shinhwa as well as god were really unopen as well as the fans cheered for each other. I'm really worried because my contestation could brand the human relationship worse. Once again, I'm sorry. I don't know how many Shinhwa Changjo's volition read this but I promise my sincerity reaches."
...

=====


1. [+947, -198] As a non-fan, I also idea the contestation was maddening. It's proficient that you lot apologized. Please mean value earlier you lot speak side past times side time...

2. [+933, -244] He's apologizing sincerely as well as reflecting, nosotros should persuasion it positively. Why create nosotros involve to assault him?

3. [+114, -62] This hyung's occupation is his houth



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel