Update Kim Hyun Joong's Bruised Nail



Pann: Kim Hyun Joong's bruised nails afterwards a twenty-four hours of beating





At a fan coming together inward Japan






Before getting investigated at Song-pa law on the 2nd


=====


1. [+267, -7] He admitted almost of his assaults. I read an article together with his facial facial expression looked then confident. Such a bad asshole, tsk tsk

2. [+212, -5] How much did he crunch her to larn a bruise similar that?

3. [+150, -5] He should expiate for the balance of his life

4. [+62, -78] Kim Hyun Joong was at error for beating upward the adult woman together with I mean value he deserves criticisms but why produce you lot mean value he got the bruise because of beating her? There are other possibilities

5. [+47, -0] Goosebumps. I ever hated his facial expressions, he looked then unpleasant together with weird. I only idea his acting was terrible but I gauge those were the signs. How tin he only crunch his lover equally if he'd kill her together with larn lead to a fan meeting, proverb "hahaha I honey you lot guys"? I'm getting chills. I don't desire to reckon him on TV again. Whenever I picket TV, I solely reckon criminals. Since Jo Hyung Ki, crimes became normal

6. [+46, -1] Woah a full trash. I'm seriously getting chills. He crunch upward someone at the dorsum together with he came on TV amongst a faux smiling equally if he's an innocent someone who never hits anyone ㅋㅋ Woah ㅋㅋ I'm even then getting chills equally I'm writing this comment. I mean value I'm watching a psychopath. Imagine how scared the girl must've felt. Considering his nail, she got crunch upward actually bad... It's no joke. Do you lot know that I'm solely proverb "woah woah"? Honestly I don't fifty-fifty know what I'm writing correct now. My caput is spitting swearing words at him but I can't write them because I'm having a large menboong. I experience similar I'm watching a psychopath. How tin he crunch upward someone, express mirth on TV, together with fool the entire nation? Wasn't he scared of cameras at all? Why was he confident together with how was he able to smiling on TV? If I were him, I'd live scared of the cameras. I didn't convey a practiced impression on him when I saw him on Boys Over The Flowers because his eyes looked strange. But his personalities seemed practiced then I decided non to jurist him past times looks together with liked him. The manufacture is then dirty, no i is trustful. Someone said you lot can't last inward the amusement manufacture amongst a normal mentality, I gauge this is true. I can't trust whatever celebrity, they all hold off faux together with they're all acting. When I reckon a celebrity now, all I mean value is "aren't they too acting?"

7. [+42, -1] There is no solution for a guy who hits women. Live lone forever. I saw him proverb that he liked dogs. Please don't larn one. You don't fifty-fifty deserve to date.



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel