Update K-Fans Become Fed Upward Amongst Yg & Yg Fans



Pann: Ah you lot fucking YG fangirls


(Pann criticizes YG fans for defending YG artists)


=====


1. [+339, -21] Does YG seriously give all their lucre to the Ministry of Justice? What connections create they convey to last costless from weeds in addition to drugs?

2. [+331, -23] I logged inwards to comment. Seriously, what connections does YG have? It's truthful that I don't sentiment Bigbang in addition to Park Bom positively anymore. My friend said that Park Bom's scandal was a conspiracy theory in addition to that it's to comprehend upward a national scandal. When I heard her proverb that, I realized how stupid the fans were. Even if they attempt to comprehend the heaven amongst their hand, everything volition larn revealed at the end. Their media-play showed their level. They used everything similar JYP, sleeping pills in addition to a friend's suicide. Also they took downward all the articles ㅋㅋ

3. [+285, -23] Isn't it true?

4. [+131, -16] If it was an SM thing, YG fangirls would've hated them to piece of job ㅋㅋㅋ They had concerts on the same twenty-four lx minutes menstruation yesterday in addition to YG fans were downvoting SM articles ^^

5. [+109, -13] YG concert was $10 in addition to SM concert was $35. Also I heard that YG fans are downvoting SM articles ㅋㅋㅋ YG = Yak Guk (pharmacy)

6. [+107, -7] Not only close the defending YG fans do, but also that they're extremely proud. They fifty-fifty await downward at other groups ㅋㅋ My shape was watching YG music videos in addition to nosotros changed to approximately idol's music video, in addition to a YG fan said, "hey why are you lot guys watching these guys afterwards YG fam?" in addition to looked downward at them ㅋㅋ She fifty-fifty left because "the marker is different" I was actually pissed because I was a fan of the idol

7. [+97, -9] Honestly I hated the sexual activity scandal in addition to the weed scandal but the fans defended actually difficult in addition to the issues got buried. But amongst Park Drugs, I completely lost my involvement inwards YG ㅋㅋ If it happened in China, she would've gotten a piece of job sentence

8. [+96, -186] YG win #1 a lot but when I larn out, I alone involve heed Sistar, K.Will, in addition to Girl's Day's songs. I actually don't sympathise why Winner wins #1

9. [+96, -15] YG fans are zippo without the pride they have. There's a vip inwards my shape in addition to she worships them in addition to then much to the shout for it gets annoying. She says "TOP's looks don't lose to actors, Taeyang has a charming face. Have you lot seen mortal similar Taeyang?" She lectures others that all Bigbang members are talented. I was in addition to then annoyed in addition to then I mentioned their scandals, in addition to she glared at me in addition to continued her lecture ㅋㅋ And she fifty-fifty bashed the idols I like

10. [+96, -8] YG looks similar the dirtiest inwards the industry. Considering the scandals nosotros know, imagine how dirtier they are behind


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel