Update If You Lot Were An Idol, Which Fellowship Would You Lot Join?



Pann: If you lot were an idol, which fellowship would you lot join?



SM



WM



Cube



FNC



JYP



YG



Woollim



Loen



Jellyfish


=


1. [+310, -230] There are likewise many Infinite fans here

2. [+260, -39] SM, Woollim, or Loen

3. [+161, -55] Woollim... I experience similar the fellowship treats their artists well... I envy them ㅠㅠ

4. [+140, -20] I'm a B2uty but Woollim for me... They process the artists well. But I'll lead SM inwards price of promotions ㅋㅋ

5. [+83, -13] Woollim or Loen. Woollim supports their artists difficult in addition to Loen is but likable

6. [+73, -17] Woollim... I actually envy them for getting songs from Nell

7. [+73, -15] Woollim because the fellowship treats the artists good ㅋ They're also close

8. [+71, -9] Woollim for me



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel