Update Idols' Skillful B-Side Tracks



Pann: The best b-side tracks of idols that I volition brain forever



Quasimodo - SHINee



How Great is Your Love - SNSD
Tears - SNSD
Trick - SNSD
Lazy Girl - SNSD



One Day - Boyfriend



Bittersweet - Super Junior



Peter Pan - Ha:tfelt



I Love yous - Miryo (ft. Sunny)



Girls Girls - Wonder Girls



Easy - Beast



Missing You - Teen Top



Into Your World - EXO



Nothing Lasts Forever - Girl's Day


=====


1. [+332, -341] People tell EXO's b-side tracks are practiced but honestly, they're so-so to me... I don't sympathize what the lyrics are trying to say. The lyrics are solely trying to bring meaningful stuff. Especially the business office where they sing "you were prettier than Wendy as well as Cinderella" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I saw EXO fans quoting it. What the heck does that fifty-fifty mean...

2. [+139, -89] So I wasn't the solely 1 who liked Peter Pan ㅠㅠㅠ Btw I'm non talking virtually EXO's song, I'm talking virtually Ha:tfelt's song

3. [+115, -83] EXO's Don't Go, Baby Don't Cry, Heart Attack, Peter Pan, Thunder, Moonlight, Christmas Day, My Turn To Cry, First Snow, etc. EXO's b-side tracks are as well as then dissimilar from their championship tracks... One of the reasons why I entered the fandom is because of the b-sides, they're as well as then good

4. [+95, -30] Super Junior's Mid-Season is good, too. It melts my ears

5. [+70, -18] Once again, the best reply gets a lot of upvotes simply because it's bashing EXO

6. [+64, -42] Ah fuck every fourth dimension EXO gets mentioned, they teach abhor ㅋㅋㅋ What form of a wrongdoing did EXO produce to deserve this??

7. [+59, -9] SHINee, Beast, Infinite, B1A4, as well as f(x) for b-sides. You tin choice whatever b-side runway from those idols as well as it volition hold out good

8. [+58, -20] EXO e'er gets abhor ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ And they human activity butthurt as well as tell EXO's songs are so-so. I'm as well as then sick of it

9. [+55, -25] I recollect SM's b-side tracks are amazing inwards general

10. [+47, -22] I didn't similar EXO but they became likable because their songs are good. I experience bad at how they're getting abhor similar this. They teach as well as then much jealousy



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel