Update Hugger-Mugger Hana Gets Distressing At How People Don't Recognize Her



Pann: Sadness of a daughter grouping member




"People never reveal me when I walk on a street alone"



"I got on a taxi every mo Sunhwa was proverb cheerio to me"



"And the taxi driver was like, "isn't she Han Sunhwa? Are you lot her friend?""



"I only laughed in addition to said, "yes she's a unopen friend of mine""


=====


1. [+109, -4] Sunhwa, Song Jieun, in addition to Hyosung got pop inwards Secret but only Jung Hana didn't. Sunhwa got pop amongst diversity shows in addition to acting, Jieun got pop amongst her singing, in addition to Hyosung got pop amongst her body. It's non similar Hana has an amazingly pretty face, she's non that funny on diversity shows, in addition to she's non a cracking singer, either... I don't intend she has star factors

2. [+60, -6] I intend she'll larn the spotlight someday. Look for the long-run. Even though it's hard, cheer up

3. [+52, -5] I intend I besides would've asked the same affair if I was the taxi driver

4. [+15, -3] She was in addition to then funny on the Beatles Code episode. I intend she besides has skillful personalities. I promise she gets popular

5. [+14, -0] I wouldn't convey recognized her if it didn't country Secret

6. [+13, -2] Well... If you lot intend inwards a unlike way, you're all the same getting the benefits from Secret fifty-fifty though your looks in addition to your talents are non that good. She's all the same living yesteryear a dragon's tail

7. [+12, -2] Woah... I honestly didn't reveal her, either

8. [+12, -2] I wonder how she became a celebrity



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel