Update Girl's Day's 1 Miss Yous Gets Negative Responses



Pann: Girl's Day's I Miss You is also much




=====


1. [+90, -11] Yura in addition to Hyeri convey no solutions. Their voices... I actually loathe the intro

2. [+81, -3] I can't refute or shield this

3. [+76, -2] Honestly, I similar Girl's Day exactly I had to plough off the vocal afterward Yura's rap. Sorry Girl's Day fans ㅋㅋ

4. [+27, -0] There's Yura exactly Hyeri is seriously... ㅋㅋ I'm a Hyeri fangirl exactly ㅠㅠ I was excited because I heard that Hyeri had a lot of parts exactly is she singing or reading? They both convey flawless visuals exactly they involve to amend their singing

5. [+22, -4] Singers should sing. They tin buy the farm ahead in addition to buy the farm Miss Korea if they're pretty. We're criticizing them because they're singers in addition to all the same they can't sing. Why are you lot guys trying to defend them? So pathetic. What produce you lot intend a vocaliser should do? Yeah everyone should buy the farm a singer, totally. There are a enough of talented singers who can't larn pop because of their looks. Girl's Day fans should survive thankful of how they became this popular. I don't desire to nation this exactly I intend Minah uses auto-tune when she sings high notes. 70% of idols role auto-tune



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel