Update Get-Go Impressions On Infinite

 
 
Pann: What was your showtime impression on Infinite?
 
 
1. [+105, -1] During She's Back, they died their pilus to golden poop coloring too their faces were nighttime too hence they looked old-fashioned. When I saw Sunggyu's face, I thought, "Infinite is a novel type of a group. I've never seen an idol who looks similar this." But now, I can't honor the run out too I'm a fan of Sunggyu's face
 
2. [+89, -1] When I watched them on Youtube for the showtime time, I was like, "why are these jerks running simply about similar idiots? Are these the kids that danced "scorpion"? They must convey too hence much fourth dimension inwards their hands..." But now, these idiots brand my days
 
 What was your showtime impression on Infinite Update First impressions on Infinite
 
 
3. [+67, -1] I watched the MV of Nothing's Over past times gamble too I cruel for Lee Sungyeol. He was too hence handsome... I'm at nowadays a 4-year fan... No exit
 
4. [+30, -0] Tbh, when I saw Sunggyu, I thought, "this pocket-size fry must last actually expert at singing." Sorry Inspirits
 
5. [+24, -0] When I watched You're My Oppa, I thought, "these kids gave upward their visuals..." But I'm now a fan of their looks
 
6. [+21, -0] I don't know. I totally cruel for them at Sunggyu's solo business office inwards Chaser. I became a fan instantly
 
 
 
7. [+19, -0] I was like, "I don't similar them" too I never idea I'd concur a banner of "I've been waiting for you, Infinite <3" at the OGS returning concert afterward years
 
8. [+18, -0] When I watched Infinite for the showtime time, I thought, "there's no means I'll run a fan of the pocket-size fry amongst pocket-size eyes..." Now I'm a fan of Sunggyu's face
 
 
 

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel