Update Exo-L's Internal Conflicts



Pann: I'm leaving this fandom, bye



(EXO-L talks close how they're fed-up alongside their ain fandom)


=


1. [+322, -15] I grip 100%. The biggest anti of EXO is EXO-L. Just await at the other fandoms. I went to Infinite Pann channel past times endangerment in addition to they were in addition to therefore warm in addition to nice. Other fandoms defend each other but we're busy hating each other. So frustrating

2. [+253, -12] Rude fans, this postal service is telling yous guys to wake up. Why create yous guys tell materials similar "leave quietly"... Wake upwards in addition to know that other singers are only equally precious equally our singers

3. [+245, -13] I tin never larn out my fandom but it's truthful that I'm starting to loathe EXO-L ㅋㅋㅋ There are a lot of proficient fans on EXO-L Pann channel but these rude fans in addition to stupid haters drive me crazy. Other fandoms come upwards in addition to larn out sexual insults in addition to manipulate the posts. Rude fans ever bash other singers. It's a full mess. When volition our fandom hold out mature? I'm actually curious. At to the lowest degree at that spot are to a greater extent than well-mannered fans demonstrate but the prototype is nonetheless shit ㅋㅋ Fuck but I'm nonetheless a slave of EXO

4. [+87, -4] Honestly, don't nosotros convey the most internal conflicts of all the fandoms? OT8, OT9, OT10, OT11, OT12, OT6, nosotros convey every variety of OT. And if a fellow member gets into a rumor, nosotros bash him

5. [+80, -5] Everything aside, this fandom fights alongside each other ㅋㅋ It's fucking funny. I joined the fandom because of Baekhyun later Taengkoong. So I posted pictures of Baekhyun in addition to said that he's handsome, but I got all sorts of curses only because I stanned Baekhyun ㅋㅋ I left the fandom correct away. Why the hell are they bashing other fans?

6. [+70, -1] I'm in addition to therefore embarrassed to tell that I'm a fan of EXO inwards front end of someone. People mean value EXO fans are all stupid



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel