Update Exid's Unpopularity



Pann: Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 daughter grouping that doesn't larn pop fifty-fifty though they convey looks as well as talents



EXID


=====


1. [+187, -29] Even if a group's society is small, they'll larn pop if they're worth it. It's non merely the occupation of the company

2. [+69, -22] I've followed them since Whoz That Girl ㅠㅠ I sang Whoz That Girl everyday. I Feel Good as well as Every Night are good, likewise ㅠㅠ I also liked them after they changed members... Their recent vocal Up And Down is good. I felt thence bad when I saw the fan coming together photograph ㅠㅠ I promise they create well!

3. [+53, -61] I'm a fangirl of Gayoon, Jihyun, Yura, as well as LE ㅠㅠ LE's rapping is thence good. I intend she's the best idol rapper

4. [+36, -25] The rapper's phonation is thence annoying. It sounds nasal. People praise her but I don't understand

5. [+31, -4] Well if it's because of their company, thence how create you lot intend B1A4 as well as Block B got pop by? Don't you lot intend it's because they don't convey charms? I also intend they're pretty but my friend thinks they're so-so

6. [+24, -1] Their breaks are agency likewise long as well as the society doesn't fifty-fifty promote them much. Besides, their songs are so-so... I intend Whoz That Girl did okay because they were called 'Shinsadong Tiger's daughter group' but they had no hits afterwards... Their unit of measurement grouping Dasoni also flopped

7. [+24, -5] They're all non unique nor charming

8. [+18, -8] It's because they await thence plastic

9. [+16, -2] Whoz That Girl is such a proficient song

10. [+16, -5] Yeah their songs are good. I don't know why they're unpopular

11. [+15, -1] The argue why they can't larn popular? It's because their music is non unique. Unpopular daughter groups to a greater extent than oft than non convey similar concepts as well as music. Do you lot actually intend it's because of the company? It's not. They don't convey a vocal that tin laissez passer on the sack live a hit. It's non similar they convey amazing bodies or looks. Their talent is mediocre. They're merely boring

12. [+15, -0] There's non a solution without a reason. Even if their society doesn't force them, they'd larn pop if they convey proficient voices. They could also larn pop yesteryear going on diversity shows alongside a actually pretty face



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel