Update Doojun Hugs His Fan On I'm A Man



Article: [Important scene] 'I'm a Man' Yoon Doojun's abrupt hug, the viewers larn a 'heart attack'





=====


1. [+391, -14] I watched the demo in addition to Yoon Doojun hugged her equally he said, "are you lot a Beauty? Nice to run across you". I intend he hugged her similar that because she's a fan. Even I got a oculus onrush ㅋㅋ

2. [+310, -14] Doojun is cool

3. [+283, -14] Her reaction was funnier when she walked out of the phase ㅋㅋ She was staggering

4. [+43, -1] No wonder why he's a boyfriend-dol

5. [+40, -1] He hugged her difficult later on asking, "you're a Beauty?" Yoon Doojun is in addition to hence cool ㅠㅠ He sings good in addition to he seems to convey proficient personalities. I intend he's really pop ㅠㅠ

6. [+30, -2] Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 lot of people are bashing without fifty-fifty watching the show. The MCs told the members to hug the people who larn the awards. They hugged each mortal equally they were giving the awards. The adult woman fifty-fifty said she's a fan of Beast in addition to that's why he hugged him. How is this sexual assault? It's non similar he forcibly hugged her

7. [+27, -1] I too desire to last hugged past times him

8. [+26, -0] Oh, in addition to hence Beauty is the fanclub of Beast? I was wondering what he was proverb when he hugged her ㅋㅋ He's a cool guy!

9. [+25, -2] So cool ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I got a oculus onrush when I was watching it

10. [+24, -2] Doojun Doojun

11. [+23, -1] He pulled her hands in addition to hugged her equally he said, "are you lot a Beauty? Nice to run across you" ㅠㅠ I envy her in addition to hence much... My oculus is fluttering in addition to hence hard. He's indeed a boyfriend-dol



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel