Update Doojun (Boyfriend-Dol) Vs Siwan (Acting-Dol)



Pann: Yoon Doojun in addition to Im Siwan, who's handsomer?



Doojun




Siwan


=====


1. [+207, -7] It's like... Doojun looks similar he'd protect me in addition to Siwan looks similar he needs to hold upwards protected past times me

2. [+156, -2] Their auras are but different. Siwan is prettily handsome similar a daughter in addition to Doojun is virile handsome

3. [+154, -43] Doojun for me

d protect me in addition to Siwan looks similar he needs to hold upwards protected past times me Update Doojun (boyfriend-dol) vs Siwan (acting-dol)


4. [+78, -41] Honestly Doojun is handsomer. Siwan has a pretty image. There's a argue why Doojun has "boyfriend-dol" title

d protect me in addition to Siwan looks similar he needs to hold upwards protected past times me Update Doojun (boyfriend-dol) vs Siwan (acting-dol)


5. [+64, -6] Their auras are totally different. Doojun is similar a handsome athletics pupil in addition to Siwan is but handsome. People would intend Siwan is handsome but I intend girls prefer Doojun's style

6. [+62, -2] Their auras are different... If I were to conduct ane of them, I'd conduct Doojun who's virile handsome... Please honour my personal opinions

7. [+51, -2] Ah I clicked on this postal service in addition to saw Doojun... Heart attack...

8. [+48, -2] Siwan has the typical handsome looks you'd run across inwards manga but I'm to a greater extent than attracted to Doojun's style. He looks virile in addition to cool. I intend the opinions would vary

9. [+46, -0] Honestly their images are totally different. They're both handsome but Doojun is virile handsome whereas Siwan is a bloom man child type. Doojun is besides pop amid guys in addition to he's practiced at soccer. Siwan is prettily handsome in addition to thus he looks weak but he's genuinely rigid because he's a Busan guy. They're both real pop amid guys in addition to girls.

10. [+44, -1] Doojun



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel