Update Comedian Common Ji Sun's Lesson Of Life

 
 
Pann: I never considered myself every bit ugly
 
 
 
 
"I never considered myself every bit ugly. I intend I rather look unique. I'm wearing no makeup correct now. When I was inwards high school, I got incorrect pare attention thence my pare was peeled off for six times. It wound also much thence I had to bring a hiatus inwards high school. It over again became problematic when I was inwards academy thence I couldn't habiliment whatsoever makeup since then. But I even thence decided to choke a comedian. You guys know that I graduated a college of educational activity at Korea University, right? When I was inwards middle in addition to high schools, I was a slave of rote learning. I was a slave who did whatever I was told to do. I enjoyed it in addition to worked hard. The solely unique affair was that I was 1 of the funniest students inwards the class. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 comedian inwards the dark! I was one. There was a rumor of me that said, "#1 pupil inwards the 3rd degree is thence funny!" But I didn't conduct maintain a dream thence I went to a academy that I naturally got accepted to. University was thence different. Apparently, I had to pick out the courses. I got a menboong... So I made a best friend in addition to took the exact same courses she took for 4 years. I spent the 4 years next her. I also attended an academy to acquire a instructor certification because she went there. It was at the eighth flooring of a edifice inwards Noryang-jin. The house was really poor. The room was small, but in that place were 500 people merely to acquire lessons from the really famous lecturer. One day, it was snowing! I could run into Han River in addition to Namsan Tower exterior of the window. The sight was amazing! But the 500 people weren't fifty-fifty looking at the snow. They were busy taking notes. I sat in that place in addition to watched the snowfall for ii hours. I questioned myself, "even the snowfall looks free, but I'm non happy! Until when do I conduct maintain to alive every bit a slave?!" The enquiry also got me thinking the terminal fourth dimension I was happy. Do yous know when it was? It was when I made three 4 students flare-up into laughter inwards a class. I decided that this wasn't it in addition to walked out of the academy. I walked into the door for the comedian exam in addition to I got accepted correct away. When I met the sunbaes for the outset time, Ok Dong Ja, Oh Ji Hun, in addition to Park Hwi Soon sunbaes came in addition to said, "so it's you! You'll live the ace for this year! This nestling is quite fine!" Shin Bong Dominicus sunbae also came in addition to said frustratingly, "this nestling beats me! How am I going to live from now?! I envy you" in addition to left. I acquire called ugly a lot inwards general, but inwards the comedian world, it's a positive response. My self-esteem naturally boosted upward because I got a lot of positive responses. I'm non against plastic surgery. I intend it's OK every bit long every bit it helps amongst gaining confidence. I intend I flora a house where people tin honey me because they honey my face. I volition non acquire my teeth done nor whatsoever move done. Everyone wants to live loved past times others. Who is going to honey me if I don't fifty-fifty honey myself? I promise yous guys experience the same."
 
 
=
 
 
1. [+447, -2] You can't acquire her mindset in addition to mentality by plastic surgery
 
2. [+310, -2] Those who conduct maintain beautiful hearts are the beautiful ones
 
3. [+276, -4] Before, I also saw Park Ji Sun-ssi maxim she looks unique in addition to it started changing my mindset. I used to enshroud my selcas in addition to lower my caput when I run into handsome people. But I started to intend that I'm unique-looking, non ugly. I practiced to halt lowering my caput in addition to told myself that people are looking at me because I hold back unique. I worked to stand upward immediately in addition to attention less nearly the stares, in addition to I experience much comfortable now. I actually similar you, Park Ji Sun-ssi!
 
4. [+65, -1] People don't realize how beauty-centered mindset makes others tired... I also intend my hear is rotten... Beauty-centered mindset can't live helped but I promise people would halt judging others' looks. I can't aid but vociferation when she says, "who is going to honey me if I don't fifty-fifty honey myself?"
 
5. [+55, -0] She went to a academy that she naturally got accepted to in addition to yet it's Korea University's college of education....wow
 
6. [+55, -0] It's practiced to run into Park Ji Sun's high self-esteem. I should also move hard!
 
7. [+37, -1] Her manful someone nurture is awesome in addition to merely similar him, his miss is beautiful, too
 
8. [+29, -0] Woah... At this moment, she looks prettier in addition to to a greater extent than confident than whatsoever other woman. Jjang jjang
 
9. [+29, -0] She's thence cool. Every judgement she says touches my heart... I ever complain nearly my pocket-size eyes but she makes me reflect
 
 
 

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel