Update The Best Debut Song?



Pann: The best debut vocal of idols is



(Pann chooses SNSD's Into The New World every minute the best debut song)


=


1. [+156, -44] I intend Bad Girl Good Girl was a legendary debut... I idea they'd live on the best daughter grouping subsequently Wonder Girls but....

2. [+121, -37] Bad Girl Good Girl for me

3. [+67, -36] The lyrics are together with hence pretty ㅋㅋ I'm non a SNSD fan but I cried when I watched them singing a ballad version of Into The New World

4. [+48, -4] 2NE1's Fire for me. When it was released, I saw a whole novel basis ㅋㅋ Ugly woman individual idols ㅋㅋ They likewise won a daesang amongst this song

5. [+43, -6] Bad Girl Good Girl is true, though. Why are y'all guys downvoting? The experts praised the vocal together with they won a daesang. The vocal was likewise #1 on annual charts ㅋㅋ

6. [+43, -4] I similar how Into The New World doesn't accept English linguistic communication lyrics together with solely Korean lyrics ㅠㅠ The lyrics are pretty ㅠㅠ

s Into The New World every minute the best debut vocal Update The best debut song?


7. [+39, -11] I intend Bad Girl Good Girl was the best debut song. It'd live on a prevarication if I state it didn't accept JYP benefits. But only about JYP idols don't expire pop whereas Miss H5N1 successfully targeted the entire nation... The popularity was equivalent to Wonder Girls' song

8. [+36, -4] For me, 2NE1's Fire was together with hence shocking

9. [+32, -35] Look at these Soneroaches spamming

10. [+22, -1] I similar how they await innocent together with fresh

s Into The New World every minute the best debut vocal Update The best debut song?



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel