Update Aoa Hyejeong's Smoking Habit?



Pann: AOA Hyejeong the fright of a habit




=====


1. [+268, -26] Daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I intend this is a fleck undeniable...

2. [+239, -12] I intend she realized what she was doing ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+167, -40] AOA Mina was likewise a heavy smoker ㅋㅋ

4. [+95, -5] The people who are maxim that non-smokers likewise select grip of similar that don't know because they don't smoke. Her manus gesture is 100% from smoking ㅋㅋㅋ The agency she grabs it is only different

5. [+88, -119] There was a gif of Xiumin doing the same matter every bit Hyejeong but the reactions were as well as therefore different. The comments were all defending him but for Hyejeong, it's ugh. 

6. [+67, -14] Whether she's a existent smoker or not, it's non something to instruct hated because she's an adult as well as it's her choice

7. [+53, -2] Hul ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The manus gesture can't only come upwards out randomly ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+45, -1] She grabbed it similar a cigarette as well as goes "oops"

9. [+37, -1] Smokers would know almost the habit ㅋㅋㅋ I don't fume anymore but when I used to smoke, I e'er grabbed materials similar that. One time, I did it inward forepart of my parents as well as therefore I went "oh no"

10. [+36, -2] I don't know her by but it looks natural



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel