Update Anecdotes At An Infinite's Concert



Pann: +19 jokes at a concert





At Infinite's concert, the members answered random questions from the fans.

Fan: "Who's bigger - Sungjong oppa or Myungsoo oppa?"
Woohyun: "Hold on, which purpose are y'all quest about? We conduct keep to clarify this..."
Dongwoo: "I swear, Infinite all conduct keep it big."

Fan: "When are y'all guys gonna opened upward a +19 concert?"
Dongwoo: "Where is this fan? Let's create it now"
*the members tries to undress Dongwoo

Fan: "Monkey's butt is cherry-red Red is Sunggyu. Sunggyu is?"
Sunggyu: "So how am I supposed to react to this?"

Woohyun: "I know y'all guys all conduct keep photos fifty-fifty though it's non allowed. I saw fans taking photos at surface area 1... I saw it on Twitter. I search 'woohyun' together with banking concern jibe all the results. We all create it. I saw Sungyeol searching, too."
Sungyeol: "But why don't y'all guys postal service videos of me?"

Howon: "You guys know who Jungyeol hyung is, right? (Infinite's manager) Please give him an applause. He got married latterly together with is expecting a baby."
Sunggyu: "His married adult woman is important alongside the babe together with the baby's fetus elevate is "jagi". "Gapjagi" (suddenly)
Sungyeol: "Because the babe happened all of a precipitous ㅋㅋㅋ"

Woohyun: "I almost picked this 1 but I held dorsum myself."
Sunggyu: "What is it?"
Woohyun: "Sunggyu oppa, delight grow your eyes"
Sungyeol: "Ugh, isn't that your wish?"

Woohyun: "Hoya-ssi, your parents are hither today"
Hoya: "Yes, my mom, hyung, aunt, together with cousin are all here. Right earlier the concert, they texted me together with asked where to park. Thanks. Today's concert was fun, right?"
Fans: "Yes "
Hoya: "I asked my mom"


=====


1. [+99, -8] Hoya said something but it got ignored. Woohyun said, "Hoya-ssi, did y'all consume something?" and Hoya replied, "I flake my tongue... I almost died."

2. [+96, -10] They're rattling humane because it's non only a fan-artist human relationship but person-person human relationship ㅎㅎ I dearest y'all Infinite

3. [+95, -12] Infinite doesn't aspect similar celebrities, they aspect similar handsome oppas y'all run into everywhere. I intend what Sunggyu said is correct - they're all form kids. Even if a celebrity is talented, their truthful self gets revealed from their attitude. Infinite, I dearest y'all guys!!




Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel