Update Ailee's Changed Looks Afterwards Dieting



Pann: Ailee's succeeded 10kg diet




=====


1. [+107, -4] Her mentum looks weird...

2. [+43, -1] She looked salubrious together with pretty earlier the diet. Her mentum together with cheekbones expect also weird

3. [+38, -40] Every fourth dimension I run into Ailee, the flick comes to my hear ㅠㅠ 

4. [+26, -2] She got pointy mentum surgical physical care for similar Seungyeon did

5. [+19, -1] I gauge she lost her intestine fat... I don't run into whatever departure except the silicon inwards her chin

6. [+18, -0] As before long every mo I saw the picture, I noticed her chin. It's also pointy to the hollo for it looks uncomfortable... It looks similar an earthenware

7. [+11, -0] Her mentum looks hence pointy



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel