Update [Abnormal Peak Ep.9] Discusses Parenting Together With Fathers



Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Zhang Yuan, "this is your fault" snaps at Kim Gura's spoiling parenting





=====


1. [+616, -24] Honestly Kim Gura's parenting is poor... It's practiced of his boy to elbow grease everything but he never truly studies anything... And when he's told to study, he exclusively does it less than thirty minutes a day. He besides plays games overnight. When he gets scolded, he says, "but I studied for thirty minutes though". They said this on or then other show

2. [+548, -17] "I mean value this is your fault!" I outburst out laughing ㅋㅋㅋ Zhang Yuan in addition to Takuya are then cute

3. [+490, -17] I enjoyed the stories of fathers in addition to the opinions from the countries. I besides agreed to them. But what I was touched the most is when Yoo Se Yoon said "what I heard close dad from my mom was dissimilar from what I heard when I grew up."

4. [+80, -1] I mean value Kim Gura's wife's parenting was wrong. I was totally shocked at how she didn't post the boy to attend the forenoon assemblies

5. [+78, -9] Kim Gura can't country no to his boy at all but he says all sorts of things to other people. Goosebumps

6. [+55, -5] Kim Dong Hyun (Kim Gura's son) honestly doesn't possess got the looks for an histrion in addition to he's non talented for a singer. At to the lowest degree he tin locomote on TV amongst his dad's produce goodness then he's using this to pursue his hip-hop

-


Article: 'Abnormal Summit' FRG rep Daniel, "we besides run to a populace bathroom amongst friends of the reverse sex"


s practiced of his boy to elbow grease everything but he never truly studies anything Update [Abnormal Summit Ep.9] Discusses parenting in addition to fathers


=====


1. [+304, -5] My middle flutters when German linguistic communication Daniel smiles every bit he listens to others...

2. [+296, -3] I've liked Enes since before. Those who know close the kebab incident during Sewol ferry would know. Our blood brother Earth Turkey came to volunteer to brand 2000 servings of kebabs for the Sewol victims' families but they got kicked out. One of the volunteers was Enes... Got chills at his interview ㅠㅠ I similar Enes then much

3. [+241, -3] The gentleman German linguistic communication Daniel is cool. They're all unique, form in addition to fine

4. [+25, -0] I truly similar German linguistic communication Daniel's voice... It's tedious in addition to soft. I was surprised because his Korean pronunciation is then natural

5. [+23, -0] I similar German linguistic communication Daniel's calm in addition to moisture voice

6. [+18, -2] I wishing they had a rep from South America or Southeast Asia for to a greater extent than variety. I'm curious of South American culture

-


Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Yoo Se Yoon regrets, "I hated my dad when I was young..."


s practiced of his boy to elbow grease everything but he never truly studies anything Update [Abnormal Summit Ep.9] Discusses parenting in addition to fathers


=====


1. [+227, -9] Seeing what Yoo Se Yoon said today, he seemed to locomote the most matured MC on this show. I gauge people run adults when they instruct married

2. [+172, -17] It's crazy how I tin relate to him... I'm certain my dad besides has a lot to country but I tin exclusively sympathise my mom because exclusively she talks to me... I can't simply tell her non to tell me in addition to I exclusively instruct stressed when I psyche to her ㅠㅠ I started feeling less uncomfortable every bit I accepted it every bit a work organisation of mom-dad. I concur amongst Yoo Se Yoon to the indicate I desire to possess got a chat amongst him

3. [+155, -5] They all talked close their menage unit of measurement issues in addition to it was touching. How Tyler's father-nim couldn't speak his truthful feelings to his children, Zhang Yuan's father-nim who's hospitalized, German linguistic communication Daniel in addition to Takuya. We all possess got dissimilar stories but nosotros truly possess got to locomote practiced to our fathers when they're notwithstanding beside us. This Turkish proverb was a combat sad, "one manlike individual bring upward tin convey aid of ix sons but ix sons can't convey aid of 1 father." I can't assist but mean value of my manlike individual bring upward today ㅠㅠ I dearest yous manlike individual bring upward



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel