Update [Abnormal Meridian Ep.7] Discusses Union + Homosexuality



Article: Abnormal Summit Daniel, "Turkish people are uncomfortable", Enes replies, "it's an ignorant statement"





=====


1. [+8232, -220] This exhibit would survive screwed without Enes... His share is truly important

2. [+6154, -101] Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 diverseness exhibit shouldn't survive taken seriously, people are taking it together with thence seriously

3. [+5669, -242] Of course of teaching anyone would survive mad if someone says they don't desire to see their country... But it's broadcast together with thence they should survive careful together with let's non say hurtful statements!

4. [+5642, -330] We receive got to empathize that Enes is extremely conservative because Turkey is an Islamic country. But personally, I to a greater extent than oft than non grip amongst Julian

5. [+4148, -95] The journalists are at i time bashing this exhibit because it's popular!! Just consider it for fun

6. [+1373, -37] Enes is asset the leadership inwards this exhibit ㅋㅋ He's conservative but he's together with thence skillful at speaking. Turkish sayings ㅋㅋ

-


Article: Alberto reveals his beautiful wife... "I desire to alive amongst you lot forever" suggest (Abnormal Summit)


 This exhibit would survive screwed without Enes Update [Abnormal Summit Ep.7] Discusses wedlock + homosexuality


=====


1. [+510, -9] I intend Italy took Switzerland's neutral icon because of Alberto ㅋㅋ He's ordinarily neutral together with he ever smiles together with thence he looks pleasant together with nice. And his vocalization note is together with thence cute.

2. [+437, -8] Alberto is together with thence witty ㅋㅋ I intend he'd survive truly skillful to his wife. He also looks similar a skillful person

3. [+417, -12] Hul, I didn't know that he married a Korean woman. Imagine how much he loved her to follow her to Korea... I envy them

4. [+47, -2] Alberto's father-in-law asked him to selection the prettiest from his 4 daughters, together with Alberto answered the prettiest is the mother in law ㅋㅋㅋ I intend he'd become together with thence much dearest from his wife's household unit of measurement ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+47, -2] How tin forcefulness out they beak Korean together with thence well? Not but their pronunciation, but they know the slangs together with receive got keen judgement structure. They learned Korean later on hitting 20... This exhibit is together with thence fun, I totally savage for it. Normally, people intend Italians are short-tempered but Alberto is together with thence innocent together with kind, I became his fan. I similar all foreigners on the show

-


Article: Hong Seok Chun "I felt real devastated equally becoming aware of homosexuality" confession (Abnormal Summit)


 This exhibit would survive screwed without Enes Update [Abnormal Summit Ep.7] Discusses wedlock + homosexuality


=====


1. [+764, -63] Just similar Daniel said, I don't empathize homosexuality but I don't hold back downwards at them... Anyways, amongst each episode, I larn that Alberto is a truly skillful person. I envy his married adult woman together with today's Abnormal Summit was funny. I similar it because G11 are all different

2. [+589, -30] All episodes of Abnormal Summit are funny... Alberto jjang

3. [+432, -21] I intend the staff of Abnormal Summit keeps monitoring the responses on the Internet

4. [+62, -4] I similar Turkey Enes because he's clear amongst his ain opinions together with never gets carried away amongst others. It was cool of him to beak his ain opinions fifty-fifty though Hong Seok Chun was there
(TN: Enes disagreed amongst homosexuality on this episode)

5. [+53, -8] I'll brand no comment because I can't receive got homosexuality... But I create desire to praise Hong Seok Chun for living a difficult life without disturbing others

6. [+51, -1] I used to intend Yoo Se Yoon alone tries difficult on diverseness shows but he's a skillful listener together with he tin forcefulness out command the atmosphere. He's truly fine



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel