Update 3 Beauties Of Sm



Pann: Go Ara-Lee Yeon Hee-Yoona, who's the prettiest?







=====


1. [+197, -61] Yoona excluded. Either Lee Yeon Hee or Go Ara

2. [+153, -81] Some people are downgrading Yoona because she's an idol. She would've got ranked higher if she debuted every minute an actress

3. [+148, -22] Lee Yeon Hee together with Yoona are then pretty only Go Ara is my type. Her lite brownish eyes are then pretty...

4. [+105, -78] Yoona <3 There aren't that many idols who has an aura similar her

 Some people are downgrading Yoona because she Update Three beauties of SM


5. [+83, -22] I actually similar Yoona's aura then I select Yoona

6. [+76, -19] Go Ara-Lee Yeon Hee-Yoona

7. [+70, -4] Lee Yeon Hee for me

8. [+65, -4] They're all pretty, I can't decide... Go Ara looks the prettiest inward photograph shoots only Yoona is then pretty on broadcast ㅠㅠ Lee Yeon Hee is pretty inward dramas. What's of import is that they're prettier than me

9. [+60, -46] Yoona

10. [+54, -11] It's my starting fourth dimension time of non beingness able to select on the comparison Panns... They're all then pretty ㅠㅠ


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel