Update 2Nd Of Choice



Pann: What would you lot direct from the next two?




=


1. [+170, -6] Imagine how regretful as well as desperate you'd endure if you lot seek $100 1 grand m as well as fail. I'll only teach $1 1 grand m as well as endure satisfied

2. [+118, -40] The best respond is an idiot ㅋㅋ Keep pressing the light-green push is much to a greater extent than beneficial

3. [+86, -73] Press the carmine push for 10 times ㅋㅋ It never says I tin entirely press once

4. [+63, -0] It's never gonna laissez passer on off as well as yet we're beingness as well as then serious...

5. [+32, -1] Of course of written report I'd press red. I'll however endure thankful amongst $1 million

6. [+31, -2] Greed is endless. Even if I press the carmine button, I'll however endure greedy as well as intend of pressing the light-green push for the residual of my life

7. [+30, -1] I'll press anything. Just direct me the buttons


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel