Update Yoo Seung Ho's Discharge Inwards Tears



Pann: Yoo Seung Ho who got discharged every bit he was sobbing








=


1. [+110, -2] His personalities as well as thoughts are simply neat ㅠㅠ I was touched when I saw these pictures... You've worked hard! I realized how difficult the country of war machine service is afterward listening to dongsaengs, friends, as well as the incidents this year. He completed his service good as well as hence all he has to create is to succeed!

 Yoo Seung Ho who got discharged every bit he was sobbing Update Yoo Seung Ho's discharge inward tears


2. [+105, -2] Cool. Handsome. Fantastic. Amazing. Shining. Is at that spot whatsoever other skillful word? Write them down. Seung Ho! You've worked hard. I'm as well as hence proud as well as I'm grin similar a mom

3. [+102, -3] He grew upwardly well

4. [+35, -0] I'll wipe off your tears

 Yoo Seung Ho who got discharged every bit he was sobbing Update Yoo Seung Ho's discharge inward tears


5. [+24, -1] He became to a greater extent than likable for serving at an early on historic menstruation as well as he got away from his little histrion image. This is already skillful plenty but he's alone 23 years onetime adjacent year. He'll transcend a top correct away if his projection hits daebak. You're cool, Yoo Seung Ho!!

6. [+18, -1] The amusement manufacture is seriously muddied but the best ii mentalities are Yoo Jae Suk as well as Yoo Seung Ho! Is it a coincident that they both convey the same concluding name? Yoo Gods

7. [+17, -1] Daebak... Girls as well as guys all similar Yoo Seung Ho but I intend guys would similar him to a greater extent than because they know how it feels... It's similar they part a similarity? What sort of a manful individual celebrity would hollo as well as hence difficult when getting discharged because he feels sad? Only those who served inward the country of war machine service would know

8. [+13, -0] After I read his articles, I chatted amongst my friends on Kakaotalk as well as said he's jjang. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 guy friend replied as well as said you lot can't assist but hollo when getting discharged. He said he fifty-fifty cried when he saw his domestic dog at habitation because he missed it. I laughed because I idea he was joking but I read an article that said Seung Ho wanted to come across his cat! Apparently my friend was talking the truth ㅋㅋ Anyways he did everything at a immature historic menstruation as well as hence I promise he succeeds

9. [+13, -2] Are you lot watching, MC Mong?



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel