Update Why Is U-Kiss Non Getting Popular?



Pann: Idols who are mysteriously non getting popular




Am I That Easy




Bingle Bingle




Neverland




Stop Girl




0330 & Believe


=====


1. [+59, -2] Everytime I come across people questioning "why isn't U-Kiss getting popular?", I wonder if they're every bit good dumb to know... Just await at their songs, are they adept plenty to hold out popular? They should direct a adept vocal first. Look at Tell Me, Lies, in addition to Sorry Sorry, they're catchy that everybody tin sing along. They should direct a vocal similar this. Honestly, Am I That Easy was a bit unique, but it wasn't catchy plenty to hold out liked past times everybody. I'm non an anti of U-Kiss, I'm a non-fan amongst either adept or bad opinions. I promise U-Kiss would become pop amongst a adept song

2. [+41, -0] I know Am I That Easy, Bingle Bingle in addition to Neverlnd, but I don't know their songs afterwards. But honestly, Am I That Easy was in addition to therefore amazing, everybody knows the vocal ㅋㅋㅋ I used to similar Dongho... They've been promoting for a long time, I desire them to become pop at once

3. [+36, -1] U-Kiss... the exclusively grouping where the one-half of the master members ended upward leaving

4. [+10, -1] They're non getting pop because they're so-so

5. [+9, -0] ZE:A, also. I only don't similar their company, peculiarly the CEO... Did you lot guys read the post nearly the truth of Nine Muses' companionship CEO? ZE:A in addition to Nine Muses are inward a same company... Star Empire has no solution

6. [+9, -1] Dongho used to hold out in addition to therefore popular...


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel