Update Somebody Accidentally Hacks Sam Hammington's Facebook



Pann: Accidentally hacked Sam Hammington's Facebook





Hi, the exclusively SNS I role is NateOn. Today, my friend told me to become on Facebook to chat. I remembered making a FB job organisation human relationship to play Sims but I forgot the ID. I asked my friend how I tin larn my ID as well as he told me to role my band number. 

FB said they'll ship me a 6-digit verification code if I type inward my band number. I typed my number, got a text, as well as entered the verification code. Facebook thus permit me modify my password. I lastly logged inward but I saw English.

I knew something was wrong. I didn't know how to role FB thus I scrolled upward as well as downward but all I saw were English linguistic communication posts. I clicked on something as well as saw "Sam Hammington". What should I do?

I intend I accidentally hacked his account. Would Sam Hammington convey a run a jeopardy of suing me? What form of punishment volition I get? Why did Sam Hammington bring together Facebook alongside my number? I'm thus confused.

I don't fifty-fifty know how to write on Facebook. I never read his messages or anything. If anybody tin contact Sam Hammington, delight comment.





Someone: "Hammington hyung, I intend you'd live confused because your FB password is changed. I'm sending you lot this link to brand you lot relieved ㅠㅠ The soul who is using your erstwhile break unintentionally hacked your account, thus no demand to live worried. Hyung's job organisation human relationship is safe. I dear you lot hyung, delight live funny more"

Sam Hammington: "Woah... I was wondering why I couldn't log in... I could exclusively role my band because I was at work. I simply got habitation as well as constitute out virtually it... This happened because I notwithstanding convey my erstwhile break connected alongside it... I didn't know the break could campaign this... Fortunately, the soul is kind"




"I was going to tell I got my Facebook hacked... But they're exclusively using my erstwhile number... Thank god"


=====


1. [+108, -0] The fact that they're talking to Sam inward English linguistic communication is funnier ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+96, -0] "Why did Sam Hammington bring together Facebook alongside my number? I'm thus confused." ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+78, -0] Hul... So if you lot don't larn rid of your erstwhile break on Facebook, someone tin easily log inward similar that?

4. [+21, -0] Facebook's fault

5. [+15, -0] I tin listen Sam Hammington's vocalism every bit I read it, interesting

6. [+14, -0] Why Sam Hammington ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's thus funny


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel