Update When Your Favorite Nugu Gets Popular



Pann: The times when the idol that solely y'all know gets popular


=


1. [+399, -4] Upvote if y'all knew Jung Joon Young since he was an ulzzang

2. [+220, -10] What's funny is that fans criticize the late-fans as well as say "you became a fan because he/she is popular". So a vocalizer is non allowed to accept fans when they're popular? I don't empathise why the fans are having the pride when they don't ain the singers

3. [+160, -23] I was an EXO fan since their debut. At school, people asked me why I was stanning this sort of idols... I clearly recollect who asked it as well as she's forthwith a fan of EXO... Another daughter who said Wolf is a weird vocal is too a fan of EXO... Another daughter who called Jongin ugly is a fan of EXO....

4. [+30, -3] Isn't it beneficial if your creative soul succeeds ㅋㅋ What create y'all hateful y'all instruct the creative soul stolen? I'm too a debut-fan merely I'm to a greater extent than happy that he has to a greater extent than fans than having no fans at debut. If he didn't instruct popular, as well as therefore he wouldn't fifty-fifty locomote getting awards

5. [+27, -11] Ahn Jae Hyun as well as Hong Jong Hyun for me... I've liked them since they were models merely I experience weird equally to a greater extent than people initiative of all recognizing them. It's funny how people called them so-so merely afterwards they got popular, people overstep fans

6. [+26, -0] I'm an EXO-L. I'm non blaming late-fans merely the haters who bashed as well as laughed are forthwith fans. As a debut-fan, it fucking pisses me off

7. [+24, -1] I was stanning Bigbang lonely when everybody was busy stanning TVXQ.... They of a abrupt got therefore pop ㅋㅋ Is it an sometime story

8. [+19, -0] Bobby for me... When he was on a Win programme 2 years ago, I liked him lonely when no ane knew who he was... I typed "Bobby" on Naver as well as the solely effect I got was barbie dolls... I was therefore lamentable ㅋㅋ


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel