Update Accounts Of Seeing Celebrities Inwards Existent Life



Pann: Tell your stories of seeing celebrities inward existent life





=


1. [+173, -50] EXO Suho looked daebak inward existent life. He was beside Jongdae as well as the divergence betwixt their peel colors was big. Oh Sehun had daebak shoulders as well as Kyungsoo looked tiny because he was standing betwixt Sehun as well as Chanyeol. SHINee Jonghyun was actually handsome. I was speechless when I saw Minho as well as Taemin's aura was similar a prince. He was as well as thence skinny. Secret Jieun's looks won Sunhwa's. She had a actually pocket-size caput as well as large eyes. Hyosung is non that fat. She's a fiddling chubby as well as rattling glamorous. But she looks amend on the screen

2. [+145, -8] Jo Jung Chi looked the same irl...

3. [+127, -21] I saw Hyuna closely at a fansign. It was 2 years agone as well as she had terrible skin. I scream back her makeup roofing the peel damage. I don't know if her peel is yet bad. And her eyes were abnormally large to the betoken they reminded me of plastic surgery. Her eyes were every bit good big

4. [+52, -2] I saw Won Bin... As shortly every bit he walked in, my hands started shaking as well as thence I almost dropped my phone. He asked me my name, shook hands, gave me an autograph, as well as smiled at me. I almost went insane

5. [+52, -6] I saw TVXQ as well as Infinite. TVXQ was freaking handsome, they had an aura as well as skillful proportions. They had a unique aura from electrical current idols peradventure because they debuted at a non-idol era. And every bit shortly every bit I saw Infinite, I could nation that the 7 members were planned throughout earlier debut. They matched good as well as they looked much handsomer irl. It got me wondering if other celebrities also looked amend irl. They looked close, well-mannered as well as friendly. I'm non a fan simply I couldn't assistance simply grin similar a mom. Oh as well as L's looks are no joke

6. [+40, -6] I went to Melon Music Awards as well as saw Kang Seung Yoon's solo phase correct inward front end of me. I'm non a Winner fan simply he was speechlessly handsome. He looked as well as thence dissimilar from what I saw on the screen. When it was done, I kept chatting amongst my friend almost how handsome Kang Seung Yoon was. He had such pale peel as well as a abrupt chin. It can't live described inward words

7. [+39, -0] My unnie is a fan of TVXQ since Hug as well as thence I went to TVXQ concerts a lot of times. I yet can't forget how Changmin looked at a Mirotic concert ㅋㅋ He was as well as thence tall as well as had a pocket-size caput amongst an unforgettable nose... From my standards, he easily beats TOP as well as L

8. [+39, -16] I had no involvement inward Girl's Day simply afterwards I saw them irl, I became a fan. They were as well as thence pretty. For Apink, Naeun was pretty simply God Hayoung... You bring to run into her irl. She looks as well as thence bad on the screen. Her human face upwards irl is legendary

9. [+36, -0] I saw Park Jin Young as well as he looked just the same every bit on the shroud ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I dearest JYP



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel