Update What Makes An Idol A Stan Attractor?



Pann: Why is Nam Taehyun considered to last a stan attractor?


=====


1. [+78, -3] G-Dragon, Nam Taehyun, P.O, Sunggyu in addition to Baekhyun... These are the idols whom I intend are stan attractors. They all convey the same vibe. They await mutual only no, their eyes disappear when they smile, they're prettily handsome, non manly handsome, in addition to they convey a chip of sexiness. I intend the sexiness is the best ㅋㅋ

2. [+77, -15] I intend you'll instruct a fan soon. You cash inwards one's chips on searching for pictures of him because yous don't detect him to last a stan attractor, right?

3. [+59, -1] From the idols I know, Nam Taehyun, Baekhyun, Xiumin, Sohee, Hyeri, Bomi, GD, Team B Bobby in addition to Sunggyu are stan attractors ㅋㅋ They're non perfect beauties only they're to a greater extent than attractive than the beauties

4. [+42, -0] Is in that place a visual manful someone idol who is the almost pop inwards his group? The idols who are the almost pop members inwards their groups are the stan attractors who are non equally handsome only are fucking cute. Infinite's run past times fellow member is non L, it's Sunggyu, who's considered to last ugly equally an idol. Because he's freaking cute

5. [+34, -0] Stan attractors are non chosen past times their faces, their lead has to last fucking cute. Their looks don't matter

6. [+33, -1] I can't depict it inwards words only they convey something that attracts people. If they're zero only ugly, in addition to then why would people similar them? And they're non typically handsome only they await unique in addition to charming

7. [+31, -66] Then why is Xiumin a stan attractor?

8. [+27, -1] I'm an ahjumma. When I used to last a fangirl of H.O.T, I used to intend Tony-ssi had a exceptional aura. Sometimes, he looked similar a funny in addition to well-mannered rich tyke only sometimes, he looked weak who could autumn downwards if someone touches him. Don't know why my center fluttered therefore difficult when he smiled. My bias was Jang Woohyuk only the run past times fellow member was Tony at the time. I did intend the same when I saw Nam Taehyun. Some guys convey this mysterious aura... I tin equally good run into it inwards Nam Taehyun... I intend he'll last a large stan attractor. I intend this ahjumma could equally good instruct a fan of Nam Taehyun






Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel