Update Aoa Cream's Debut Gets Mixed Opinions


Pann: AOA Cream music video?

1. [+156, -21] FNC copies equally good much... They're e'er on "the minute celebrity". They promoted Juniel equally the minute IU in addition to failed. Seolhyun was kickoff promoted equally the minute Suzy, although she has a dissimilar picture now. I nevertheless can't sympathise why they did that, the girls convey such dissimilar images. AOA's concept was a full ripoff of After School in addition to they're fifty-fifty copying the subunit. Is this the minute Orange Caramel? Find around novel colors. They're copying other successful people all the time.

2. [+147, -30] The music video is pretty but the vocal is honestly mediocre

3. [+81, -67] "I'm jealous baby" keeps ringing inwards my caput ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I similar the vocal in addition to Yuna in addition to Hyejung sing well. I honey Yuna's voice.

4. [+50, -83] I want they'd win #1, it's totally my type

5. [+46, -33] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The vocal is weird, it's in addition to hence obvious that they're copying Orange Caramel. Pretty certain they'll flop.

6. [+40, -6] I personally notice it so-so. The concept, song, in addition to trip the lite fantastic don't match. I don't fifty-fifty know why they're wearing Magic Girl outfits.

7. [+32, -21] They're calling me jealous only because I don't similar the vocal ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Do I convey to convey the same sentiment equally yours? Don't live on rude, yous idiots.

8. [+29, -7] Honestly, the vocal is bad

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel