Update A Postal Service That Volition Brand You Lot Experience Old



Pann: Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 shipping that volition brand y'all experience old




Tell Me - Wonder Girls / 8 years ago




Haru Haru - Bigbang / seven years ago




Loner - CNBLUE / v years ago




Good Day - IU / v years ago




Be Mine - Infinite / iv years ago




Gangnam Style - Psy / three years ago




Rustic Period / xiii years ago




Lovers inwards Paris / xi years ago


My Name Is Kim Sam Soon / 10 years ago


Coffee Prince / 8 years ago


Secret Garden / iv years ago


=


1. [+131, -5] I got shocked at Haru Haru together with Be Mine ㅠㅠ

2. [+115, -8] I felt backstabbed at Be Mine together with Gangnam Style. Crazy...

3. [+76, -1] I recollect feeling bad for an thespian inwards Coffee Prince because he had potentials to larn pop but he died. It's Lee Eon inwards that poster... If he debuted every bit a model, he would've been a business office model of models advancing to the amusement industry

4. [+38, -9] Be Mine... When I had schoolhouse trips, the students entirely sang this song

5. [+33, -0] Woah... IU's Good Day is v years ago. I did larn freaking old

6. [+25, -0] What? Be Mine was iv years ago? What accept I been doing when Infinite has been growing?

7. [+22, -0] Good Day is v years ago... v fucking years...

8. [+20, -0] There are a lot of skillful songs ㅋㅋ Haru Haru, Loner, together with Be Mine ㅠㅠ When I was inwards high school, my friends used to sing those songs only


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel