Update Songs That Volition Ruin Your Exams

Pann: The near unsafe matter to create during exams

(Pann says thinking of SS501's U R Man volition ruin your exams)

1. [+66, -2] The terminate together with the kickoff of the vocal connect naturally together with it never ends, it drives me fifty-fifty to a greater extent than crazy ㅋㅋ

2. [+51, -26] Ring Ding Dong is the best one

3. [+44, -3] When I was writing the academy entrance exams, I tried non to mean value of U R Man but I ended upward thinking of the vocal together with ruined the exams ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+26, -0] U R Man ㅋㅋㅋㅋ SS501 ruined a lot of people

5. [+22, -0] SHINee's View, too... I was studying English comprehension and I kept thinking of 'neomu areum daun daun daun daun daun daun daun daun daun daun daun daun daun'

6. [+20, -0] Ring Ding Dong made me together with then mad because the vocal kept bothering me when I was writing academy entrance exams.

7. [+15, -0] It's seriously crazy. I got 55 on an English linguistic communication listening bear witness because of U R Man and I'm in grade 12 ㅋㅋ My friend kept singing the vocal beside me together with during the listening test, all I idea of was "I'm your human being taradadada"

8. [+13, -0] Rain's La Song for me... The collaboration version he did alongside Tae Jin Ah ajusshi ㅠㅠ I tried non to thinking of it exactly inwards my head, it kept singing, "la!!!!! Lalalala!!!! Lalalalalalalalalala!!!!"

9. [+13, -0] I'm a Shawol exactly Ring Ding Dong messed upward my academy entrance exams.... I similar SHINee together with then much exactly I wishing Ring Ding Dong flopped together with then that I would've never listened to the song.

10. [+7, -0] La Song is the best one. You're fucked if "lalalalala " comes into your caput during an exam.

11. [+6, -0] I was obsessed alongside Seungri's Strong Baby when I was inwards uncomplicated schoolhouse ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I kept singing, "crack! crack! crack! crack!" together with my English linguistic communication instructor called me crazy together with scolded me.

12. [+5, -0] Last year, I wrote a sociology bear witness together with 1 of the questions mentioned PSY equally an example. After that, all I idea was, "mother manful someone nurture gentleman" together with couldn't focus at all ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It was exclusively a tertiary question.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel