Update Netizens' Comments On Celebrity Lookalikes



Pann: Comment if there's a celebrity lookalike inwards your school




=


1. [+135, -4] There's a Suzy lookalike. Not Bae Suzy simply Lee Suzy on Gag Concert

2. [+110, -7] There's a Kai lookalike inwards my schoolhouse simply it's a girl...

3. [+108, -16] It's non a celebrity simply I know a lookalike of North Korea's president

4. [+47, -0] When I was inwards school, in that location was a man child who was known every bit a trainee. He barely came to schoolhouse then he was mysterious. He was called "young boy" because he looked similar Park Hae Jin. It was Infinite Sungyeol ㅋㅋ I idea he'd debut every bit an actor. When he graduated, in that location were rumors of him debuting every bit an idol as well as I didn't believe them simply it was truthful ㅋㅋ

5. [+47, -2] There's a daughter who looks similar Swings... She totally looks the same

6. [+41, -0] My schoolhouse is a fish marketplace set sum of octopuses! Of course of teaching I'm 1 of them

7. [+37, -0] There's a lookalike of Song Kang Ho as well as Kang Ho Dong mixed then his nickname is "Song Kang Ho Dong"

8. [+35, -1] Everybody learn away. I know a lookalike of Gong Yoo

9. [+30, -1] I know an SM trainee who was shape on a street as well as he totally looks similar Infinite L

10. [+29, -10] I left my fandom after Taengkoong, non that it's something good. But there's a lookalike of Baekhyun inwards my class. It's frustrating

11. [+29, -3] My friend looks similar Rap Monster. She's a daughter simply her eyes, nose, lips, as well as everything await precisely the same ㅋㅋㅋ She made a comparing photograph of herself as well as Rap Monster as well as everybody went crazy because it looked the same ㅋㅋ She didn't similar it at starting fourth dimension simply afterwards, she started getting used to it. When Bobby dissed Rap Monster, she was annoyed every bit if she was dissed past times him ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

12. [+26, -1] There's a lookalike of Yoo Byung Jae inwards my girls' pump school

13. [+25, -0] I know a sunbae who looks similar Oh Sehun. He looks amazing

14. [+24, -0] I'm a daughter simply I await similar Gary as well as Jung Dae Se...

15. [+22, -1] There's an unnie who totally looks similar AOA Seolhyun... She's then innocent as well as then pretty. She looks then innocent. I mean value Seolhyun would await similar this inwards existent life. She's a tranquility unnie who doesn't hang out oft simply she got famous for her pretty looks. She's besides skillful at studying ㅠㅠ I besides heard that she's well-mannered. Isn't it unfair? *sobs

16. [+20, -2] There's a Lee Hyun Woo lookalike as well as his optic grinning is amazing... So cute. There's besides soul who looks similar Kyungsoo simply he has wide shoulders



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel