Update Ze:A Joonyoung's Delinquent By Revealed On Sns



Pann: An idol who drank, smoked, beat, rode a motorcycle, in addition to went to the constabulary when he was inwards flat 9


 

Pictures of himself smoking inwards 2004, when he was inwards flat 9



"Hi ma'am, you're hither ㅋㅋ Noona, I'm non that of a loser. I'm starting to fume of late ㅋㅋ One pack ㅋㅋ Eat good in addition to delight come upward to Seoul on Feb" (he misspelled 'one pack')



"Such deadening schoolhouse inwards Jeju Island ㅋㅋ Arts is fun, ok? ㅋㅋ It costs likewise much to drive a motorbike to there. Come to Seoul ㅋㅋ"



"What I did today: I went to play games alongside my friends, in addition to nosotros smoked a ton. We called Park Sunday Hyung in addition to told him to remove hold us to a karaoke ㅋㅋ We sang at the karaoke, said cheerio to the 2 girls, in addition to went to Sang Pal's employment solid to study. Me in addition to Jae Han watched a DVD in addition to other kids studied math ㅋㅋ Ima of a abrupt started peeing in addition to he fucking... (he continues talking near peeing in addition to materials which I can't embrace much)"



His honey story:

"It's in addition to then difficult to run across somebody on your side...
Maybe... We'll pause up...
Even though I remove hold difficult hopes...
I loathe seeing you lot beingness happy...
Can't you lot honey me...
Can't I hold out on your side instead...?
Or...
You tin plow over the sack pick out to honey him...
As long every bit you lot allow me rest on your side...
Please..."

"Ah fuck... It's hard... I haven't felt this inwards a patch ^^
Whatever I do, I ever intend of you...
I would log on Buddybuddy, run across that you're offline, in addition to I'd hold out devastated...
I message you, you lot don't reply, in addition to I hold back hopelessly...
What are you lot doing... Have you lot eaten...
If you're lonely correct now...
I wouldn't hold out similar this...
But I'll hold back for you...
Love Always you..."



"I went to Gangnam on a taxi alongside Hangeul. We drank at Heejoo's house in addition to saw Hyunsoo. I slept, grabbed a taxi inwards the morning, in addition to made to schoolhouse at nine ㅋㅋ"

"Couldn't instruct to schoolhouse today because I was sick today. I idea it was because of smoking, only I truly remove hold mutual coldness ㅋㅋ So I decided non to quit smoking ㅋㅋ"



"Fucking god damn it... Gyerisa, I'll run across you lot later... If you lot maintain doing that, I'll fucking kill you... What you lot did to Jaehan in addition to Taeho... I'll brand you lot regret that, you lot motherfucker. Only if I tin plow over the sack kill you... You're non fifty-fifty a man, you lot sly fucker."

"Ah I don't desire to hold out involved alongside the constabulary anymore. Can't you lot instruct out me alone... My life is fucked upward already. Don't brand me stressed, you lot piddling fuckers"



"Ah what the fuck. After school, I had to sign schoolhouse attendance cast in addition to went to Songpa Police Station. I said hullo to the detectives, had underage criminal counselling, got a psychological test, in addition to was told to come upward dorsum on Monday. They said I had to instruct roughly grooming on June 3rd, I asked why in addition to they said it's because nosotros had beaten upward people. But I'm glad that it's non gonna instruct out a tape on my status. They're gonna plow over us a punishment, the worst is getting kicked out of schoolhouse ㅋㅋ"



Conclusion: When Moon Joon Young was a student, he vanquish people up, smoked, drank, went to the constabulary in addition to drove a motorcycle.



"The most hurtful affair inwards the the world is non beingness loved..."

"Sometimes, honey is a miracle, it's a beautiful journey, in addition to it's a brave challenge."


More of his SNS embarrassments


=


1. [+164, -3] The grouping is screwed because the leader is similar this. They would've been nada if they didn't remove hold Siwan, Hyungsik in addition to Kwanghee

2. [+149, -3] Having a leader similar this is i of the biggest reasons for ZE:A's failure

3. [+135, -4] What's alongside the teary selca ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+55, -2] It's non fifty-fifty that controversial because he's a nugu ㅋㅋ He should hold out glad

5. [+43, -0] He's ever been using SNS really dynamically ㅋㅋ

6. [+36, -1] Look how iljins are cleaning upward their pasts in addition to debut every bit idols ㅋㅋ ZE:A is non pop because that's their leader. H5N1 rookie man child group's maknae, who is Kikwang's cousin, is currently xviii in addition to his past times is also no joke ㅋㅋ He can't fifty-fifty sing or dance!!! And deplorable B2utys for mentnioning Kikwang

7. [+34, -2] Honestly, ZE:A's popularity came from Dongjoon every bit athletic-dol, Kwanghee on multifariousness shows, in addition to Siwan in addition to Hyungsik's acting in addition to multifariousness shows. The leader is messed upward in addition to he's causing a novel mess of suing the CEO in addition to stuff... The other members are suffering

8. [+33, -0] This is the worst iljin scandal after Coed School Kangho

9. [+31, -0] Star Empire media-played him every bit a lookalike of Yoochun ㅋㅋ His olfactory organ project is terrible in addition to he's untalented, he can't sing, dance, or create anything. On SNS, he's an attending seeker ㅋㅋ He was born to hold out a tryhard

10. [+26, -0] An airhead who was a delinquent is a leader of a grouping that has Siwan who's smart. How pressured he must've been. All he wrote were idiotic posts similar those, in addition to then when he tried writing similar a smart donkey on SNS, it turned into nonsense ㅋㅋ I similar a shot empathise why I couldn't empathise his SNS posts at all



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel