Update Lee Hong Ki's Recent Tweet



Article: Lee Hong Ki  who debuted viii years agone "You convey to suffer as well as suffer if you lot desire to hold upwardly inward amusement industry..."




Lee Hong Ki's tweet: 

"I'm besides terribly short-tempered only I suffer as well as await for the correct timing. This is how you lot hold upwardly inward the globe as well as gain what you lot want. I debuted viii years agone only I nevertheless can't attain all the things I desire as well as I convey to concord back. There volition live more. But I concord dorsum myself for what I want. With this post, calm your anger."


=====


1. [+719, -45] His companionship would've been zero without FT Island as well as they wouldn't convey been able to attain CNBLUE as well as AOA. But they don't free albums for FT Island as well as they don't attain media-play. Shouldn't they live expert to FT Island?

2. [+636, -13] FT Island's summit was when they debuted. They got pop amongst their debut vocal Love Sick as well as their side yesteryear side vocal Thunder did well. They don't convey whatsoever songs that move yesteryear Love Sick or Thunder

3. [+315, -92] Do you lot mean value celebrities are special? Do you lot mean value non-celebrities don't concord dorsum themselves?

4. [+39, -21] Next Sung Ji High School student, please

5. [+20, -12] ㅇㄷㅍㄱㄱ (tn: ???)

6. [+16, -8] Hong Ki-ya, attempt working at a manufacturing flora amongst $18,000 annual income. At to the lowest degree you lot nevertheless convey chances to striking daebak, non-celebrities don't

7. [+13, -2] I don't know anyone inward the grouping except Lee Hong Ki. They're similar Lee Hong Ki as well as Kids



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel